- I've downloaded a manual claim form - do I have to complete the medical certificate on the back of the claim form ?
- Am I covered if I work overseas ?
Can my pre-existing medical condition be covered?
- Do you cover my luggage?
- How am I assured of a fair decision when I make a claim?
- How do I make a travel insurance claim?
- How do I work out which international 'destination' to select under Comprehensive Cover?
- How does "Specified Personal Belongings Cover" work?
- I am currently overseas and have no insurance – can I still take out your policy ?
- I might have a ‘pre-existing medical condition' – how do I tell?
- I'm a little confused. The claim form asks for a "Certificate Number" and "Policy Number". What is the difference?
- If I return home earlier than planned, can I get a partial refund on my insurance ?
Is there any excess on my policy ?
- Is your insurance available to people over the age of 81 ?
What Credit Cards do you support ?
- What happens after I fill out the online application and give you my payment details ?
- What happens if I get sick whilst overseas?
- What happens if I'm injured overseas and have to be evacuated back to Australia?
- What if it's an emergency?
- What kind of documentation is required to process my claim?
- Why do your travel insurance policies not cover medical expenses within Australia?