Cape Schanck Resort
Having a conference at RACV Cape Schanck Resort offers you and your delegates a vast range of recreation and team building options available either on-site or in close proximity to the resort.
Your event coordinator can arrange an external facilitator to run a range of activities including African drumming workshops, laser skirmish or an “RACV team assist” challenge. These activities can be tailored to the unique natural resort location and take into consideration the group dynamics and desired outcomes.
Cape Schanck Resort’s magnificent 18 hole golf course provides the opportunity for a break from work with either a game of golf or a fun team building activity with the Golf Professional.
Alternatively, take a short drive to experience what the Mornington Peninsula has on offer:
- Bushwalk to Bushrangers Bay
- Take a tour of the Cape Schanck lighthouse
- Bathe in thermal springs at Peninsula Hot Springs
- Take an invigorating walk or horse ride along the ocean beach at Gunnamatta
- Get lost in the Enchanted Maze
- Wander through Heronswood gardens and enjoy a delicious lunch afterwards in their café.
- Visit local wineries on horseback.
- Explore Point Nepean National Park