Should your nominated vehicle or motorcycle break down, RACV Roadside Care now not only helps you with emergency roadside assistance and towing, but also offers you up to $5,000 per annum towards a superior range of additional benefits to assist you both locally and when you are travelling away from your home address.
For assistance call 13 11 11
To purchase RACV Roadside Care:
- call 13 RACV (13 72 28)
- visit your nearest RACV Shop or purchase RACV roadside care online today
Roadside care costs
RACV members now receive Years of Membership Benefits on their emergency roadside assistance*. So most members will now pay even less for the peace of mind of having RACV on call 24 hours a day.
|Card Colour||Discount||First year price (includes one-off establishment fee)||Ongoing price per annum|
An establishment fee of $52 (inc.GST) applies to new subscribers 21 years & over. New subscribers under 21 are exempt from the establishment fee.
- Two years of Roadside Care must be purchased if joining on the road at the time of breakdown.
24-hour waiting period applies after joining or changing a nominated vehicle on Roadside Car Care (with the exception of blue membership card holders, where the wait period for Extended Benefits is 7 days).
- *On existing subscriptions the discount applies from the next renewal after you qualify.
- **Members who have completed 50 years of continuous RACV membership are eligible to receive free Roadside Care for one vehicle.
- Click here to compare all RACV Emergency Roadside Assistance Products at a glance.
Entitlements now available for all members with Roadside Car Care include^:
^Conditions and monetary limits apply - refer to RACV Terms and Conditions.