||The Promoter is Royal Automobile Club of Victoria (RACV) Limited ABN 44 004 060 833 of 550 Princes Highway, Noble Park North, Victoria, Australia 3174.
The competition is open to residents of the State of Victoria who are aged 18 years or over.
Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter are ineligible to enter the competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
||Competition commences on 8 March 2017 and closes 23:59 AEDST on 30 April 2017 (the “Competition Period”).
||Subject to the Entry Restrictions, any person who correctly answers the entry question and completes and returns an online or physical entry form during the Competition Period will be entered in the draw.
||The draw will take place at 11.00am on Fri 5May 2017 at RACV, 550 Princes Highway, Noble Park North VIC 3174.
|Winner Notification & Publication
||The winner will be notified by telephone/mail, and published on the RACV website at racv.com.au.
|Prize Claim Date & Time
||The prize must be claimed within 3 months of the draw date, or the prize will be deemed to be forfeited by the winner and a new winner will be drawn.
|Unclaimed Prize Draw Details
||If a redraw is required, RACV will conduct the redraw at 11.00am on Fri 26 May 2017 at the same location as the original draw.
|Unclaimed Prize Draw Winner Notification
||Any winner in the Unclaimed Prize Draw will be notified by telephone/mail immediately after the Unclaimed Prize Draw and have their name published on the website at racv.com.au.
|Total Prize Value
||$500 RACV Cruises and Tours voucher.
Terms and conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. This competition will be conducted during the Competition Period.
3. The prizes are stated as in the Prize Details and are subject to the conditions set out in the Prize Conditions.
4. The first name drawn that fulfils the competition eligibility criteria and Entry Restrictions will win the Prize.
5. The draw will take place at 11.00am on Friday, 5 May 2017 at RACV, 550 Princes Highway, Noble Park North VIC 3174.
6. The winner will be notified in accordance with the Winner Notification & Publication section of these conditions.
7. The Promoter may require the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
8. By entering this competition, all entrants agree that any statements made within this survey can be used by the Promoter in all promotional activity.
9. The winner (and any nominated proxy) must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and consent to the Promoter using their names and images in promotional material.
10. If a winning entry is not deemed to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of that prize will be determined by drawing a further valid entry in accordance with paragraph 5.
11. The Promoter reserves may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person (including without limitation a winner) who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate or the agencies or companies associated with this competition, in contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
12. The Promoter's decision is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into
13. The prize is not transferable, changeable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. If a prize or any element of a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize or element of that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to the approval of the Victorian gambling authority if required. Where the winner already holds any RACV product that is included as part of the Prize, the prize may be put towards the future renewal of that product. It may not be used to refund amount already paid towards an existing product.
14. If the prize has not been accepted or claimed in accordance with the Prize Claim Date and Time or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter cannot contact a drawn winner (or the drawn winner does not contact the Promoter) by the Prize Claim Date and Time, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will conduct such further draws in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Draw Details as are necessary to distribute the relevant prize, subject to any requirements of the Victorian gaming authority. Any winner in this draw will be notified as stated in the Unclaimed Prize Draw Winner Notification and Publication.
15. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense damage, personal injury, illness or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not ariaing from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum allowable by law). Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
16. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage, loss or delay in transit to prize or be liable for any damage that occurs to the prize.
17. The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability.
18. If for any reason any aspect of this communication is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the Victoria gambling authority if required.
19. The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where this competition involves, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants will follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that were the parties are at arm’s length goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.