1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of the conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open to 2017 Chinese New Year Festival attendees at the RACV stand, corner of Little Bourke and Russell Streets on 29 January 2017. All employees of the promoter and its related bodies corporate and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to enter.
3. The promotion period of this competition starts at 10am 29 January 2017 and ends 11:59pm 13 February 2017 AEST.
4. To be eligible to enter the draw, entrants must complete all required areas of the online entry form during the promotional period.
5. Only one entry per entrant will be accepted.
6. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
7. Draw will take place at Level 5, 550 Princes Hwy, Noble Park, VIC 3174 on 17 February 2017 at 11am AEST. The first valid entrant chosen will win the prize.
8. There is one prize consisting of a $500 RACV Resorts voucher that is redeemable at any RACV Resort and may be applied toward the costs of accommodation, meal expenses, golf, spa and resort activities. The voucher does not include provision for travel insurance, items of a personal nature, government taxes or levies, laundry, telephone calls or tips. Normal conditions of stay apply to all RACV Resorts and accommodation is subject to availability. Normal conditions of stay can be found at www.racv.com.au. For RACV member tariffs, RACV membership card must be quoted at time of booking and presented on arrival. Any transfer costs associated with travelling to an RACV Resort and returning to your normal place of residence are at the winner’s expense. Voucher is valid for a period of twelve months from date of issue.
9. Any transfer costs associated with travelling from and to your place of residence are at the winner’s expense.
10. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.
11. Voucher is valid for a period of 12 months from date of issue. In the case of the winner being under the age of 18 years, the voucher is to be awarded to the parent or guardian of the minor.
12. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner will be published on www.racv.com.au/competitions on 17 February 2017 and notified in writing and/or by telephone.
14. If necessary, a second chance draw will be held to distribute the unclaimed prize on 23 February 2017 at the same time and place as the initial draw. The winner of the second chance draw will be notified by mail and published on www.racv.com.au/competitions within two weeks of the date of the relevant second chance draw.
16. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
17. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, whether to an entrant, winner or any guests of the winner, or any other person, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (e) use of a prize.
18. The promoter is Royal Automobile Club of Victoria (RACV) Ltd ABN 44 004 060 833 485 Bourke Street, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000.