- The offer of ‘complimentary RACV Emergency Home Assist’ for 6 months entitles you to the full service for a period of 6 months from the day you activate the trial and submit you payment details.
- By submitting your payment details you:
- Accept the Offer and terms and conditions of the RACV Emergency Home Assist service.
- Understand that once the 6 month complimentary period has concluded, your subscription will continue on a monthly contract, direct debited monthly.
- Authorise RACV to charge you the monthly direct debit amount automatically after your 6 months has concluded. The direct debit amount will be charged in accordance with the Direct Debit Agreement every month.
- Consent to RACV using your payment details in accordance with the RACV Privacy Charter which can be found at www.racv.com.au/privacy, (iii) acknowledge and agree to the RACV Emergency Home Assist Terms and Conditions of Use and the Terms and Conditions as outlined herein.
- If you decide that you do not want to remain a paying subscriber of RACV Emergency Home Assist after your complimentary period, you may cancel your subscription by calling 13 RACV(13 72 28) or 13 27 56.
- RACV Emergency Home Assist is a non-refundable subscription. Once the complimentary period concludes and the monthly subscription begins, the contract is subject to the RACV Emergency Home Assist Terms and Conditions.
- If RACV increases the monthly direct debit amount in the future, we will provide you with reasonable notice. Price changes will take effect at the start of the next billing period following the date of the price change. By continuing to pay the direct debit amount and use RACV Emergency Home Assist after the price change takes effect, you accept the new price.
- You may only use this complimentary RACV EHA Gift Offer once and the offer is not transferrable to any other RACV member or party.
- If you have subscribed to the RACV EHA Gift Offer previously, you are ineligible to take out the trial on another property.
- Neither prepaid cards or RACV gift cards can be used as a valid payment method for this offer.
RACV DIRECT DEBIT AGREEMENT
“You” means the Account Holder(s) or Credit Card holder.
“RACV” means Royal Automobile Club of Victoria (RACV) Limited ABN 44 004 060 833
Direct Debit Arrangements:
- Where the payment due date falls on a non-business day, the amount will be debited on the following business day.
- If three or more direct debits are returned unpaid, RACV reserves the right to cancel this direct debit arrangement.
- All banking information will be kept private and confidential.
- You may change the Bank Account or Credit Card details by providing written notice to RACV at least ten (10) business days prior to the payment due date for the next direct debit.
- You may change, stop or defer a debit payment, or terminate this agreement either by:
- writing to RACV, 550 Princes Highway Noble Park North 3174; or
- by telephoning us on 13 72 28 during business hours; or
- arranging it through your own financial institution.
- Any notification under part (b) must be provided to RACV at least ten (10) days before the next payment due date.
It is your responsibility to ensure that:
- your nominated Bank Account or Credit Card can accept direct debits as direct debiting is not available from all accounts offered by financial institutions.
- sufficient funds are available in the nominated Bank Account or Credit Card to meet a direct debit on the payment due date to avoid dishonour fees.
- the authorisation given to draw on the nominated account is identical to the Bank Account or Credit Card signing instruction held by the Financial Institution where the Bank Account or Credit Card is held.
- you advise RACV if the Bank Account or Credit Card nominated by you is transferred, closed or expired.
- arrange a suitable alternative payment method if the direct debit arrangement ends for any reason.
If you believe that there has been an error in debiting your account, you should notify us directly on 13 72 28 and confirm that notice in writing (using the address provided in part (b) of Your rights, above) with us as soon as possible so that we can resolve your query more quickly. Alternatively you can contact your financial institution directly. If we conclude as a result of our investigations that your account has been incorrectly debited we will respond to your query by arranging for your financial institution to adjust your account (including interest and charges) accordingly. We will also notify you in writing of the amount by which your account has been adjusted. If we conclude as a result of our investigations that your account has not been incorrectly debited we will respond to your query by providing you with reasons and any evidence for this finding in writing.