1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of the conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. All employees of the promoter and its related bodies corporate and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to enter.
3. Entry to the competition is open to anyone who purchases an RACV Resorts gift voucher ONLINE or at an RACV Resort to the value of $100 or more between 7 December and 24 December 2016.
4. The competition commences at 12.01am AEDST on Wednesday 7 December 2016 and closes at 11.59pm AEDST on 24 December 2016. (“the promotion period”).
5. There are 20 prizes each consisting of 2 Australian Open tickets including dining at 88 Melbourne and centre court tickets. Each prize is valued at up to $1,060 depending which days tickets are allocated for.
6. Any transfer costs associated with travelling to the Australian Open and returning to your normal place of residence are at the winner’s expense.
7. The draw will take place on Wednesday 4 January 2017 at 12pm at RACV, 550 Princes Highway, Noble Park North, Victoria.
8. The first 20 names drawn that fulfil the competition entry criteria will win the prizes.
9. The winning entrants will be notified by email and/or telephone and their names will be published on the racv.com.au/competitions website on 11 January 2017.
10. If a redraw is required this will take place on Monday 9 January 2017, and the winner notified by telephone and /or email and published on racv.com.au. Any redraws will take place at RACV, 550 Princes Highway, Noble Park North and the first valid entry drawn in any redraw will win the Prize for that draw.
11. The Prizes are non-transferable.
12. The promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
14. The promoter is Royal Automobile Club of Victoria (RACV) ABN 44 004 060 833, 550 Princes Highway, Noble Park North, Victoria 3174.
15. The personal information submitted in an entry is collected by the Promoter and will be used for the purpose of conducting the promotion. Personal information supplied by entrants may be provided to related bodies corporate or agencies of the Promoter and third parties involved in promoting or conducting the promotion for the purposes of conducting the promotion and future marketing and publicity communications. An Entrant can gain access to, update or correct any personal information held by the Promoter by contacting the Promoter by calling 13 RACV (13 7228). All personal information will be stored at the office of the Promoter. A copy of the Promoter’s Privacy Charter in relation to the treatment of personal information collected may be obtained by contacting the Promoter.
16. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, image and likeness in the event they are the winner (including photograph, filming and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including the outcome) and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or its related companies.
17. Entrants’ details may be used for future promotions carried out by the promoter. Entrants can request not to receive information about future promotions by calling 13 RACV (13 7228) or unsubscribing from an email communication.
18. No responsibility is accepted for lost, misdirected or delayed mail.
19. By entering this promotion, each entrant accepts full responsibility for the decision to participate in the promotion and take the Prize should he/she be selected as a winner. The winner releases the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents, employees and suppliers (the Released Parties”) from all liability, loss and damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, any prize. Without limiting the foregoing, the Released Parties will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
20. The Promoter and agencies and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for Prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.