1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of the conditions of entry.
2. Any RACV member who completes an online entry form during the Promotion Period will be entered in the draw. Competition commences 12.00pm Wednesday, 19 April 2017 and closes 11.59pm Tuesday, 2 May 2017 (the Promotion Period).
3. Competition entry is restricted to one entry per person.
4. This competition is won by chance and entrants are not judged on the quality of their entry.
5. All employees of the promoter or its related bodies corporate and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to enter. The competition is restricted to residents of the State of Victoria.
6. The draw will take place at 10am, Wednesday, 3 May 2017 at 550 Princes Hwy, Noble Park North, Victoria.
7. The prize is a 5 Day Classic Boarding Stay voucher to use at Hanrob Pet Hotel Melbourne (RRP $167.50).
8. The first valid entry drawn will win the prize.
9. The prize must be redeemed before 31 December 2017, subject to availability. Not to be used in conjunction with any other Hanrob Pet Hotel offer.
10. The winner will be notified by email and/or telephone on Wednesday, 3 May 2017.
11. Each prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.
12. The promoter’s decision is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The promoter is RACV Sales & Marketing Pty Ltd ABN 11 005 258 702, 550 Princes Highway, Noble Park North, Victoria 3174.
14. RACV may substitute or change the supplier of the prize or substitute prizes with cheques to the cash value of prizes at its absolute discretion.
15. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate. The promoter is not liable for any loss or damage, personal injury or death relating to acceptance and use of prizes by winners.
16. The personal information submitted in an entry is collected by the Promoter and will be used for the purpose of conducting the promotion. Personal information supplied by entrants may be provided to related bodies corporate or agencies of the Promoter and third parties involved in promoting or conducting the promotion for the purposes of conducting the promotion and future marketing and publicity communications. Entrants’ details may also be used for future promotions carried out by the promoter. Entrants can request not to receive information about future promotions by calling 13 RACV (13 7228).
17. No responsibility is accepted for lost, delayed or misdirected mail.