1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of the conditions of entry. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. This competition is restricted to residents of the State of Victoria over 18 years of age. All employees of the promoter and its related bodies corporate and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. Competition commences 06.00pm Friday 27 January 2017 and closes at midnight AEDST Saturday 28 January 2017 (the "promotion period").
4. All persons who attend a Chinese New Year dining event at the RACV City Club participating outlets during the promotion period and retain proof of purchase will receive one entry form to enter into the draw. Chinese New Year dining events are:
Friday 27 January Club Conservatory Buffet Dinner or Members’ Dining Room Banquet Dinner; Saturday 28 January Club Conservatory Buffet Dinner or Members’ Dining Room Guest Chef Dinner or Bistro Buffet Dinner. Only the person whose name appears on the ticket will be entered into the draw. There is a limit of one entry per person per day. Bookings are required and are subject to availability.
5. The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. The draw will take place on Thursday 2 February 2017 at RACV, Level 2 - 501 Bourke Street, Melbourne on AEDST at 11:00am. The first two entries drawn that fulfil the competition entry criteria will each win one prize.
7. The total prize pool is valued at up to $360 and consists of two double passes to see Shen Yun on Saturday 25 March 2017 at 7.30pm.
8. Prize is also subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize and must be redeemed in accordance with any conditions specified. If for any reason a winner does not collect the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
9. The prize winner will be notified by telephone and published online at racv.com.au/competitions.
10. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.
11. The promoter’s decision is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. If necessary, a second chance draw will be held on AEDST Tuesday 14 March 2017 at 11.00am at the same time and place as the first draw in order to distribute the unclaimed prizes.
13. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the promoter and its related bodies corporate (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) use of the prize; (g) cancellation of the prize by the supplier for whatever reason; or (h) any inability to obtain or secure a dining reservation. All claims relating to the prize should be directed to the supplier. The promoter may in its absolute discretion substitute the prize with a similar prize in the event that the prize is cancelled or the prize becomes no longer available.
14. The promoter is Royal Automobile Club of Victoria (RACV) Ltd ABN 44 004 060 833, 501 Bourke Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000.
15. The supplier is Shen Yun Performing Arts 140 Galley Hill Rd Cuddebackville, NY 12729 USA
16. Name and address details of entrants may be used as a mailing list for future promotions carried out by the promoter. Entrants can request not to receive information about future promotions by calling 13 RACV (13 7228).
17. Entrants consent to the promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the promoter.
18. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
19. No responsibility is accepted for lost, misdirected or delayed entries.