1. If you are an RACV member, enter for your chance to win a holiday to Singapore for two. To enter, simply purchase a Woolworths WISH Gift Card to the value of $100 or more through RACV by 11.59pm, 18 June 2017 and you will automatically entered into the draw.
2. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of the conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Entry in the competition is open to any RACV member who:
a. is a resident of the State of Victoria; and
b. purchases a Woolworths WISH Gift Card to the value of $100 or more through RACV between 21 May 2017 and 18 June 2017. The name of the RACV member will automatically be entered into the draw.
4. All employees of the promoter or its related bodies corporate and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. The competition commences 12.01am 21 May 2017 and closes 11.59pm 18 June 2017 (the Promotion Period).
6. The first name drawn that fulfils the entry criteria will win the prize.
7. The prize draw will take place at 12pm on 22 June 2017 at 550 Princes Hwy, Noble Park North, Victoria.
8. There is one prize of a Singapore escape for two adults. Prize details:
- Two ScootBiz flights to Singapore with Scoot
- $1,500 AUD value, redeemable for a 5 star hotel accommodation in Singapore, Singapore for 5 night stay. One room, double occupancy only. Voucher expires: 1 June 2018. Not redeemable for cash. Can only be used at Corporate Traveller. Only one voucher to be used per booking. Can not be used in conjunction with any other offer or advertised special. To redeem your voucher at Corporate Traveller please contact Guy Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (02) 9156 7270.
9. The total prize pool is $3894.
10. Prize does not include provision for spending money, travel insurance, passports, visas, items of a personal nature, meals, government taxes or levies, laundry, telephone calls, tips, transfers to and from departure point, additional nights or room upgrades. Prize is subject to booking availability. Prize is also subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. Winner may be required to present credit card at time of accommodation check-in.
Prize is valid ex Melbourne only; prize does not cover regional flights. Any costs associated with returning to your place of residence are your own expense. Airfares are subject to availability on specific class.
The prize must be redeemed in accordance with any conditions specified by the supplier. Winner must book travel prize by 1 April 2018. Travel must be completed by 1 June 2018.
11. Prize is valid for 11 months from the official prize draw date. Redemption of prize is subject to availability and weather conditions.
12. The winner will be notified by telephone and mail on 22 June 2017 and the winners details will be published in the RoyalAuto August 2017 issue.
13. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.
14. The promoter’s decision is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The promoter is Royal Automobile Club of Victoria (RACV) Ltd Ltd ABN 44 004 060 833, 550 Princes Highway, Noble Park North, Victoria 3174.
16. If the prize is not claimed by the winner by 9am 6 July 2017, the prize will be deemed forfeited by the respective winner and RACV will conduct a redraw with respect to that draw. If a redraw is required, it will take occur on 6 July 2017 and the winner will be notified by telephone and mail on 6 July 2017 and the winner’s details will be published in RoyalAuto September 2017 issue. Any redraw will take place at RACV, 550 Princess Highway, Noble Park North, Victoria.
17. RACV may substitute or change the supplier of the prize or substitute prizes with cheques to the cash value of prizes at its absolute discretion.
18. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
No responsibility is accepted for lost, redirected or delayed mail.
19. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of an Entrant (including an Entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process, including where the Promoter reasonably suspects that an entry has been submitted using false, incorrect, fraudulent or misleading information, including but not limited to personal details and contact information and/or entries that have been submitted through the use of multiple identities, email addresses or accounts. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries may be deemed invalid and errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the Entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
21. If this promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including but not limited to war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or, if necessary, to provide an alternative prize or prizes to the same value as an original prize or prizes, subject to any written directions made under applicable State legislation.
22. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the Entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly, is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
23. By entering this promotion, each Entrant accepts full responsibility for the decision to participate in the promotion and take the Prize should he/she be selected as winner. The winner releases the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents, employees and suppliers (the Released Parites) from all liability, loss and damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with the acceptance of, or participation in, any prize. Without limiting the foregoing, the Released Parties will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
24. The Promoter and agencies and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for Prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
25. An entry and any copyright subsisting in an entry irrevocably becomes, at time of entry, the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about an Entrant to include the Entrant in the competition and, where appropriate, award prizes. If the personal information requested is not provided, the Entrant cannot participate in the promotion and is deemed ineligible.
27. By participating in the competition, an Entrant also acknowledges that a further primary purpose for collection of the Entrant’s personal information by the Promoter is to enable the Promoter to use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact the Entrant in the future with information on special offers or to provide the Entrant with marketing materials via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing now or in the future. The Promoter may share information with third parties including but not limited its Australian related companies, contractors, prize suppliers or promotional partners who may contact the Entrant with special offers in this way. By entering the competition, an Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter may use the Entrant’s personal information in the manner set out in this condition.
Woolworths terms and conditions
28. Woolworths Ltd ABN 88 000 014 675 is the issuer of the Woolworths WISH Gift Card, but is not the promoter of the offer, nor responsible for fulfilment of the offer terms. Woolworths WISH Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from the date of issue and are redeemable at participating stores only. Participating stores include Caltex Woolworths fuel outlets, BIG W, BWS, Woolworths Supermarkets, Dan Murphy’s, and Cellarmasters. For a list of participating stores and full Gift Card Terms and Conditions visit www.everydaygiftcards.com.au.