- Inhales and exhales: place your feet hip-distance apart. Inhale to lift arms, exhale to lower.
- Walk out to plank: walk your hands forward to plank. Inhale here, exhale to lift your tailbone to the sky. Gently draw navel to spine.
- Opposite knee to elbow: draw one knee to opposite elbow. Ensure core is engaged. Return foot to the ground and switch sides.
- Plank hold and prances: keep your tailbone lifted to the sky. Rise up onto the toes of one foot while feeling a stretch through the opposite calf. Inhale to prepare, exhale to switch legs.
- Child’s pose: sink your glutes down to heels. Extend your arms and gently press your chest towards the ground while breathing deeply into your belly.
- Glute bridges: place your feet hip-distance apart. Tuck your tailbone towards the floor before gentle rolling up through the spine to lift your pelvis towards the sky. Keeping engaged through the back of your body, gently return your spine to the ground, rolling vertebrae by vertebrae.
- Overhead arm extension: while lifted in glute bridge bring your arms overhead. Pause then return your arms to your hips.
- Glute pulses: Lower your hips halfway to the ground. Pause here then lift back to the top ensuring you remain active through the back of the legs. Repeat pulses.