Visiting RACV Golf Courses In Victoria
Our already high health and hygiene standards have been enhanced with new measures, and in line with the new Government requirements the following conditions to our golf operations will be enforced across all Victorian golf courses and facilities:
- In line with the roadmap, group sizes will be limited to a maximum of 2 people until 4 November regardless of vaccination status.
- From 5 November there will be no limit on group sizes and all visitors on property will need to be fully vaccinated.
- QR code sign in must be completed every game/day members attend site.
- Masks must be worn at all times, including outdoors, in line with Victorian Government requirements (i.e. unless there is medical reason).
- Check in time must be 10 minutes before tee time, no earlier. Unfortunately, due to managing current restrictions, you may be asked to leave and return if you arrive earlier.
- No competition golf will be played, with only social rounds currently permitted.
- Practice facilities are open for use, however, players using these facilities must check in at the Golf Shop and use the QR Service.
Please be ready to show evidence of your vaccination status or medical exemption during your visit at our RACV Club and Resort properties and facilities in Victoria.
Visiting RACV Golf Courses In Queensland
In line with Government requirements the following conditions to our golf operations will be enforced across our Queensland golf course and facilities:
- Playing groups will be up to 4 people a maximum 2 people per cart.
- Masks must be worn outdoors when you are unable to maintain 1.5m apart from people who are not part of your household.
- Practice facilities are open for use, however, players using these facilities must observe physical distancing and check at the Golf Shop and use the QR Service.
- Unrestricted competition play (all forms of competition, including championships, open days, inter club competition currently permitted.
- Individual and group coaching is allowed. Coaches and participants must adhere to social distancing and mask restrictions above.