Snapped key - call RACV Emergency Home Assist
- Locked out of the house
- Broken key in lock
- Home safety is threatened as a result of damaged locks or jammed external doors or windows
- Broken glass in an external door or window (make safe and clean up; excludes glass replacement)
With RACV Emergency Home Assist, you don’t need to worry. One call to us and we’ll have a fully qualified and trained RACV locksmith at your door, usually within an hour, to get you back into your home.
All RACV tradespeople are dependable so you know they'll do a great job, and you’ll also feel secure letting them in and leaving them there if needed.
That’s got to be better than spending the next 20 minutes outside your home ringing around trying to find a 24-hour emergency locksmith you’ve never used before.
We also provide immediate assistance for:
- Gas leak
- Being locked out
- Burst tap or showerhead
- Blackout or power failure
- Blocked toilet or drains
- Broken hot water systems
- Damaged roof or gutter
- Burst water pipes
- Broken door or window
- Damaged heating or cooling system
RACV Emergency Home Assist includes:
- Assistance for the most common home emergencies
- Up to one hour of labour
- Minor parts and materials used during the call out
- No after hours, weekend or public holiday surcharges
- In most cases we will fix the problem on the spot, but if we can’t we’ll make temporary repairs to ensure your home is safe and secure. We’ll also give you expert advice on how to proceed from there and we’ll also get you a free no-obligation quote from a qualified tradesperson if you want one
*Exclusions and limitations apply including the provision of some parts and materials. Refer to the Emergency Home Assist Terms and Conditions for more details.
Emergency Home Assist service is available throughout metropolitan Melbourne and most regional areas in Victoria.** Check if your area is covered.