Annual performance checks:
- An annual report will be produced that analyses the performance your solar system, including solar production, consumption, and export over the duration of a year. The report will be delivered to you annually by email.
Remote monitoring for any possible problems:
- Automated monitoring of your solar system for any possible performance or functional issues. If an issue is detected, RACV will contact you to resolve the problem.
- If an RACV visit to your home is needed:
- If the issue is covered by warranty, RACV will cover the costs
- If the issue is outside the warranty (e.g. tree branch fell on panel), RACV may charge you a service fee
An on-site safety and performance check after 5 years:
- At the end of 5 years from the installation of your solar system, RACV will call you to set up an on-site safety and performance check.
- The on-site check will include reviewing the electrical connections and solar system components to detect any safety or performance issues.
- If remediation work is needed:
- If the work is covered by warranty, RACV will cover the costs
- If the work is outside the warranty, RACV will charge you a service fee if you would like RACV to do the work
One complimentary panel cleaning after 3 years
- At the end of 3 years from the installation of your solar system, RACV will call you to set up a panel cleaning visit.
- The complimentary panel cleaning will include a clean of the solar panels on your roof.