Monash University is conducting research into driving while drowsy. If you are interested in taking part and are aged between 50 and 65 please contact email@example.com or call 9905 8479. Eligible participants will be reimbursed $650 for their time.
You may be eligible if you are:
- aged 50 to 65
- a healthy sleeper
- have no current medical or psychiatric disorders
- have held a valid driver’s licence for at least 3 years
- drive regularly.
What will the project involve?
- Two afternoon driving sessions approximately one week apart; one drowsy and one alert
- staying awake all night at our Be Active Sleep and Eat (BASE) facility in Notting Hill while having blood samples taken
- sleep and activity monitoring at home for two weeks'
- screening for medical, psychiatric and sleep disorders.