From $175 a night*
Enjoy an escape for two at RACV Royal Pines Resort on the Gold Coast with rates starting from $175 for one night in a Mountain Twin Room*, including buffet breakfast for two people in Kalinda restaurant. Plus RACV and RACQ Members receive additional inclusions!
Ultimate Getaway offer includes:
- One welcome drink voucher per adult
- 20% off all food and beverages at each restaurant and bar
- Enjoy one hour bike hire per adult
- 12pm late checkout
When you stay throughout August and September you'll receive:
- Bonus $20 voucher to be spent at One Spa
- Discounted golf for two people at $75 each
- Complimentary upgrade to a Superior Room^.
Are you an RACV or RACQ Member?
If you hold an RACV or RACQ membership, you'll receive:
- Complimentary room upgrade to our Executive Level
- $40 discounted Executive Club lounge access^
- 2pm late checkout^
- Complimentary golf cart, golf club rental, bucket of balls, driving range and putting green access when you purchase a round of golf ^.
Call Royal Pines Resort on 1800 886 880 for any enquiries.
*Terms and Conditions apply. Book by 31 October 2018, stay by 28 February 2019. Subject to availability. Limited availability on weekends. Valid for up to two adults and two children in a Mountain View Room and two adults in a Mountain Spa Suite. Pre-booking for golf is essential, tee times subject to availability, course combination restrictions apply. One round of golf is available at the discounted rate per stay. Breakfast valid for two adults only, charges apply for children's breakfast. All bookings on this promotional rate must be prepaid in full at time of booking, no refunds permitted. Special terms and conditions may apply to certain accommodation bookings, please contact resort or check your confirmation email.
^Spa voucher valid for services of $100 or more; complimentary room upgrades subject to availablility. Executive Club lounge access charged at $40 per day (based on up to 2 adults). Children are an additional $27 per child, per day.
Bookings and cancellation policy