About the foundation
RACV is committed to serving the community. That’s why we created the RACV Community Foundation – to deliver vital funds to not-for-profit community groups.
Grants of up to $20,000 help grassroots organisations – often staffed by volunteers – deliver local projects that help improve the lives of people in need throughout Victoria. Since 1997, the Foundation has approved grants worth over $3.1 million to approximately 480 Victorian charities.
The Foundation focuses on supporting mobility in the community as its primary area of philanthropic funding, with a view to enhancing safety, environmental sustainability and/or social cohesion.
RACV Community Foundation Annual Review 2014
2015 Grant Round
Thank you to all who attended the Grant Seeker Forum Sessions.
Applications for the 2015 grant round formally opened on Monday 13 April 2015 and will close 5pm Friday 5 June 2015.
Any applications received after 5pm Friday 5 June 2015 will not be considered.
Reasons to support the RACV community foundation:
- A demonstrated history of community impact across Victoria – more than 50 per cent of all grants awarded to rural and regional organisations
- A focus on small community organisations – more than 90 per cent of grants support organisations with annual turnovers of less than $5 million
- Direction and support provided by an Advisory Committee comprising RACV Directors, staff and community representatives with decades of collective expertise both in business and working with the not- for-profit sector
- A strong charter and rules ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation
- A rigorous grants approval process
- Access to RACV experts