Healesville Country Club
- RACV Club is affiliated with the Dalhousie District Golf Association and the Victorian Golf Association
- As such, members are entitled to enter various tournaments run under the auspices of these organisations.
- A maximum club handicap of 36 applies to male golfers, whilst a maximum handicap of 45 applies to women golfers playing in club competitions.
- This may be altered by the RACV Club.
- Divisions of the field may be increased or decreased at the discretion of the RACV Club Committee or their appointed delegate.
- RACV Club has the right to alter, shorten or change the date of any golf competition.
- All protests either verbally or written must be made to RACV Club’s appointed golf delegate no later 15 minutes after the competition of the days play, and the delegates decision will be final.
- Players are advised to study the rules of golf and local rules as printed on the scorecard, included in this syllabus and those local rules displayed on the notice board.
- Club Championships are open to all financial RACV Club members with official handicaps.
- The Championships are played over a minimum of 2 qualifying rounds of stroke play with the top 8 from each grade qualifying for 2 rounds of stroke play.
- Trophies will be awarded to the winner in each grade.
|A Grade: 0-11||B Grade: 12-18||C Grade: 19-36|
- The Men’s Monthly Medal is played on the First Saturday of the month, and the Ladies Monthly Medal is played on the first Wednesday of the month.
- The medal is played of the markers of the day.
- In the event of a tie the winners will play off at the next monthly medal round.
- If they are still tied, they shall continue until a winner is decided.