1. Information on how to enter, the mechanics of entry and prize details form part of the conditions of entry. Participation in the competition is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry in the competition is open to any RACV member who:
a. is a resident of the State of Victoria; and
b. joins My Membership Online between 12.01am 8 March 2017 and 11.59pm 31 March 2017 AEST.
3. All employees of the promoter or its related bodies corporate and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. The competition commences 12.01am 8 March 2017 and closes 11.59pm 31 March 2017 AEST (the Promotion Period).
5. Competition entry is restricted to one entry per RACV member. Additional entries will not be included.
6. This competition is won by chance and entrants are not judged on the quality of their entry.
7. The first valid 50 entries drawn will win the prize.
8. The prize draw will take place at 11am on 3 April 2017 at 550 Princes Hwy, Noble Park North, Victoria.
9. The prize is a family pass for four to the RACV member exclusive pre-opening session of the LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Melbourne. This prize includes four entry tickets and a kids activity pack. All of this is valued at $130 per family. Children must be with an adult and adults must be with a child as part of the family ticket.
10. The total prize is worth $6500.
11. The winner will be notified by telephone and mail and the winner’s details will be published online at RoyalAuto.com.au.
12. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.
13. The promoter’s decision is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The promoter is Royal Automobile Club of Victoria (RACV) Limited ABN 44 004 060 833, 550 Princes Highway, Noble Park North, Victoria 3174.
15. The Promoter may conduct such further draws at the same place as the original draw if necessary on 6 April 2017 at 11am in order to distribute any prize if unclaimed by that date. In this case the winner will be notified by telephone and mail and the winners details will be published online at RoyalAuto.com.au.
16. RACV may substitute or change the supplier of the prize or substitute prizes with cheques to the cash value of prizes at its absolute discretion.
General Terms and Conditions
17. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate. The promoter is not liable for any loss or damage, personal injury or death relating to acceptance and use of prizes by winners.
18. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of an Entrant (including an Entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process, including where the Promoter reasonably suspects that an entry has been submitted using false, incorrect, fraudulent or misleading information, including but not limited to personal details and contact information and/or entries that have been submitted through the use of multiple identities, email addresses or accounts. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries may be deemed invalid and errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the Entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
20. If this promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including but not limited to war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or, if necessary, to provide an alternative prize or prizes to the same value as an original prize or prizes, subject to any written directions made under applicable State legislation.
21. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the Entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly, is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition.
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry, or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
24. An entry and any copyright subsisting in an entry irrevocably becomes, at time of entry, the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about an Entrant to include the Entrant in the competition and, where appropriate, award prizes. If the personal information requested is not provided, the Entrant cannot participate in the promotion and is deemed ineligible.
26. By participating in the competition, an Entrant also acknowledges that a further primary purpose for collection of the Entrant’s personal information by the Promoter is to enable the Promoter to use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact the Entrant in the future with information on special offers or to provide the Entrant with marketing materials via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing now or in the future. The Promoter may share information with third parties including but not limited its Australian related companies, contractors, prize suppliers or promotional partners who may contact the Entrant with special offers in this way. By entering the competition, an Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter may use the Entrant’s personal information in the manner set out in this condition.