Only current RACV Club members can borrow and loan privileges are not transferrable.
To borrow items from the Healesville Country Club Library please proceed to Reception to complete the loans register
- Up to ten items may be borrowed at one time. Please note material cannot be borrowed if you have any overdue items.
- The loan period is for three weeks.
- Loans can be renewed up to five times, provided the borrower has no overdue items or the item is not on hold for another member.
- If an item cannot be returned by the due date please contact the Library at the earliest instance to discuss the issue. Items not returned or renewed by the due date will be subject to charges.
- Items on loan can be returned to either the Country Club or the City Club.
Items on loan from the Healesville Country Club can be renewed in person, by telephone or via email to Healesville@racv.com.au
The following categories of material are available for loan from the Healesville Country Club Library:
- Books in the non-fiction, fiction and children’s collection
The following categories of material are not available for loan:
- Books in the Reference and Rare collections
- Current magazines issues on display
Items must be returned directly to the Reception Desk, City Club Library or returned by mail to the following postal address:
RACV Healesville Country Club Library
122 Healesville - Kinglake Road
- All postal charges will be incurred by the sender.
- Items sent in the mail or left in non-designated areas of the Club are considered to be still on loan until the item is received in the relevant Library. Penalties apply if items are overdue or lost.
- Items located in either Club library can be requested and delivered to the other Club location to be collected for borrowing.