The Club Libraries catalogue ‘ClubCat’ is now available on the internet. Access ClubCat via the Library website at racv.com.au/club-library or racv.com.au/clubcat.
ClubCat is easy to use and will allow members to:
- Search the extensive holdings of the libraries when not in the Club, including via a mobile interface;
- Reserve selected items from the collection to collect later;
- View digitised content such as past copies of Library newsletters and research guides;
- View recent additions to the collections;
- Create an account to manage saved searches and personalised alerts.
To learn more, take one of our introductory courses either in person or online, or use the ClubCat user guide.