1. Online application (cover letter and resume)
This is our chance to find out more about you. We’ll be taking into consideration your:
- Work, leadership and team experience
- Cover letter where you outline
- Extra-curricular activities / volunteer work
- Academic results
- Passion, enthusiasm and motivation
2. Video interview and online psychometric assessment
You’ll be notified via email if you have been selected to participate in this part of the process. This part of the process is completely online and should take about 30 minutes of your time. You will record yourself answering interview questions (about 10 minutes) and then complete the online verbal, numerical and abstract reasoning assessments.
3. Assessment Centre
On the day, you can expect:
- An information session
- Group activities
- Case study
- Opportunity to meet the Graduate Business Managers for your area of interest
4. Final panel interview
This is the final stage. You will undertake a behavioural-based interview with a leader in the team you're looking to join. This is also your opportunity to discover more about life at RACV and the people you could be working with.
We advise all applicants whether you are successful or not. If we do decide to progress you to this final stage, pre-employment checks and background screening are conducted by a member of the RACV team. If you haven’t heard from us, that means your application is still being considered.