RACV exists to improve the lives of Victorians by addressing their needs in the areas of mobility, home and leisure and continuing to be their advocate.
A stronger, more relevant RACV
Following a formal review in mid-2016, a new corporate strategy for RACV was announced. The new strategy aims to build a stronger and more relevant RACV – one that provides members with both increased benefits and ensures the long-term sustainability of our organisation.
The overarching aims of the new strategy are to:
- Grow membership at least as fast as the Victorian population
- Deliver more products and services to more members
- Make membership more meaningful and relevant for all members
- A larger home portfolio
- A larger portfolio of non-car mobility products and services
- A larger leisure portfolio, not only focused on physical assets
- Bigger and more self-sustaining community initiatives
- New and improved channels to market, giving members better interaction and choice
- A fit-for-purpose back office
- Investments for members which deliver long-term value
More innovative and agile
To achieve these goals and to meet future challenges in a rapidly changing and competitive environment, RACV must become more innovative and agile.
In order to achieve this, significant investments are being made in our organisational capabilities to improve our technology and e-commerce platforms.