RACV’s Articles of Association and By-Laws set out the rules by which Directors are elected to the Board of RACV Limited.
Nominations for the office of Director open on 15 June 2020 and close at 5pm on Wednesday, 15 July 2020.
Any person considering nominating for the position of Director should be aware of the following:
- In 2020, there are two positions representing Ordinary (Club) and Service Members
- To be eligible for election as a Director, the candidate must be a Club (Ordinary) Member or Service Member at the time of nomination
- Retiring Directors are eligible for re-election
- Nominations must be supported by 25 members, all of whom must hold current Service or Club (Ordinary) membership at the time applications are submitted. Details of proposers must be the same as those appearing in the Members’ Register.
- Nominations are subject to probity or similar checks on qualifications and experience.
Candidates will be required to take part in a skills assessment process to determine their skills, experience and competencies, including strategic thinking, financial monitoring and compliance, communication and interpersonal skills, integrity and high ethical standards. Candidates will also be expected to demonstrate skills and experience at an advanced level in the areas of:
- Commercial legal practice
- The leisure industry or a closely related sector (eg tourism or hospitality)
For further information, please contact the Company Secretary on 9703 6793 or email@example.com.