Congratulations to Brian Dowling and Keryn Ryhanen.
Your chance to win four AFL tickets to see Western Bulldogs vs Richmond
Your chance to win one of two sets of four AFL tickets to see Western Bulldogs vs Richmond at Etihad Stadium on Saturday 6th May 2017 at 7:25pm
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of the conditions of entry. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. This competition is restricted to residents of the state of Victoria and guests over 18 years of age. All employees of the promoter and its related bodies corporate and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. Competition commences 5:00pm AEDST Monday 1 May 2017 and closes at 12:00pm AEDST Thursday 04 May 2017 (the "promotion period").
4. All persons who submit the online entry form during the promotion period will receive one entry into the draw. Only the person whose name appears on the entry form will be entered into the draw. There is a limit of one entry per person.
5. The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. The total prize pool is valued at $800 and consists of two prizes of four tickets each to see the AFL match Western Bulldogs vs Richmond at Etihad Stadium on Saturday 6 May 2017 at 7:25pm. Prize is also subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize and must be redeemed in accordance with any conditions specified in clause 10 of these terms and conditions.
7. The prize draw will take place at RACV, 550 Princess Highway, Noble Park North, Victoria on Thursday 04 May 2017 at 1:00pm AEDST. The first entry drawn from a Western Bulldogs supporter plus the first entry drawn from a Richmond supporter that fulfils the competition entry criteria will win the prize.
8. The prize winner will be notified by telephone and the results will be published online at racv.com.au/competitions on Thursday 04 May 2017.
9. If for any reason a winner does not collect the prize by 5:00pm on Thursday 04 May 2017, then the prize will be deemed to be forfeited by the respective winner and RACV will conduct a redraw with respect to that draw. If a redraw is required it will take place on Friday 05 May 2017 at 9:00am and the winner notified by telephone and the results published online at racv.com.au/competitions on Friday 05 May 2017. Any redraws will take place at RACV, 550 Princess Highway, Noble Park North, Victoria and the first valid entry drawn in any redraw will win the prize for that draw.
10. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash. Winners must comply with Etihad Stadium conditions of entry as detailed at https://etihadstadium.com.au/conditions-of-entry/
11. The promoter’s decision is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this promotion, each entrant accepts full responsibility for the decision to participate in the promotion and take the prize should he/she be selected as winner. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the promoter and its related bodies corporate (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) use of the prize; or (g) cancellation of the prize by the supplier for whatever reason. All claims relating to the prize should be directed to the supplier. The promoter may in its absolute discretion substitute the prize with a similar prize in the event that the prize is cancelled or the prize becomes no longer available.
13. The promoter is Royal Automobile Club of Victoria (RACV) Ltd ABN 44 004 060 833, 501 Bourke Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000. The supplier is the Australian Football League 140 Harbour Esplanade Docklands VIC 3008 (Melbourne, Australia) ABN 97 489 912 318 (AFL).
14. The personal information submitted in an entry is collected by the promoter and will be used for the purpose of conducting the promotion, Personal information supplied by the entrant may be provided to related bodies corporate or agencies of the promoter and third parties involved in promoting or conducting the promotion for the purposes of conducting the and future marketing and publicity communications. An entrant can gain access to, update or correct any personal information held by the promoter by contacting the promoter by calling 13 RACV (13 7228). All personal information will be stored at the office of the promoter. A copy of the promoter’s Privacy Charter in relation to the treatment of personal information collected may be obtained by contacting the promoter.
15. Name and address details of entrants may be used for future promotions carried out by the promoter. Entrants can request not to receive information about future promotions by calling 13 RACV (13 7228).
16. Entrants consent to the promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the promoter or its related companies.
17. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
18. No responsibility is accepted for lost, misdirected or delayed entries.