RACV Emergency Home Assist for Business
Helping businesses deliver exceptional service with rapid response to their customers' home emergencies.
Thank you for submitting the form. Your reference number is
Home emergency occurs and tradesperson is allocated
Your customer calls the RACV emergency number and a tradesperson is allocated to the incident.
The problem is fixed or made safe
A tradesperson will respond to the emergency, usually within the hour. Depending on what’s gone wrong, they’ll fix the problem or make the area safe to prevent further damage.
Incident is reported and closed
A report of the incident is emailed to you and your customer. If an incident isn't resolved and needs more work, we will provide a free, no-obligation quote for the repair.
Your customers will have access to a rapid response service for common plumbing, electrical and lock out home emergencies. These can range from an unlit pilot light to more serious events like a gas leak, power failure or a burst pipe.
Lock out emergencies
- Locked out of the house
- Broken key in lock
- Home safety is threatened as a result of damaged locks or jammed external doors or windows
- Broken glass in an external door or window (make safe and clean up; excludes glass replacement)
- Blocked toilet, pipe(s), or drain
- Burst pipe or joint
- Internal leak through the ceiling or walls
- Gas leak
- Broken tap or showerhead
- Broken or burst hot water system
- Broken or damaged heating system or cooling system
- Disruption of power to all or part of your home (excludes area-wide blackouts)
- Broken or burst hot water system (including inability to re-ignite pilot light)
- Broken or damaged heating system
- Broken or damaged cooling system
Our professional customer service team and qualified tradespeople are on call round the clock 365 days a year, so you don’t have to be.
Up to 8 call outs a year
For less than the cost of one average service call, we respond to a range of common home emergencies and more serious incidents, such as a blocked toilet or drain, power failure, gas leak or burst pipe.
An extensive network of highly qualified tradespeople will respond to your customer's home emergencies.
Our team will email an incident report to you and your customer outlining the work that was done at the property and if additional repairs are needed.
Commitment to fixing the problem
In most cases we'll fix the problem on the spot. If this isn't possible, we'll fix the problem or make the area safe to prevent further damage and provide expert advice on what's needed, as well as a free no-obligation quote.