All RACV Accredited Auto Care Centres (AACCs) commit to:
- Delivering their services efficiently and responsibly under the supervision of competent and qualified staff.
- Maintaining the highest standards of quality and professionalism.
- Upon request, providing a written estimate of repair costs for labour and materials.
- In the event the cost of the repair work is likely to exceed the estimate by 10 per cent (10%), to seek your express authorisation immediately once the increase is known.
- Performing their duties with honesty and integrity.
- Continually striving to improve the quality of their service.
- Guarantee the effectiveness of their repairs under normal operating conditions for 12 months or 20,000kms (whichever occurs first).
All claims under this guarantee must be notified to your RACV Accredited Auto Care Centre within the expiry of the guarantee period. For more information, please contact your RACV Accredited Auto Care Centre or RACV Motoring Advisory Line: 03 9790 2190, 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.