Scouting out the best places to stay, eat, drink and play is made all the easier when staying at an RACV Resort. With luxe accommodation, impressive amenities and sought-after fine dining experiences all in one place, RACV Resort guests have all the best things in life right at their fingertips.
Whether it’s a spontaneous weekend getaway or week-long holiday you’ve been planning for months, RACV Resorts in Victoria, Tasmania and Queensland offer privacy and seclusion in easily accessible, well-connected locations.
Going for a walk to see the sun rise over the ocean, or enjoying a long, lazy brunch after a sleep in - a stay at an RACV Resort can be taken as fast or slow as needed. From a regenerative spa retreat, to an indulgent gourmet getaway, a wildlife-filled adventure in nature or a sunny sojourn up north - a winter break has unlimited potential when staying at an RACV Resort.
Open season: Where to get back to nature this winter
Forget hibernating this winter, avid bushwalkers know that the cooler months offer some of the best conditions to enjoy a hike or bike ride in nature. Perfectly positioned near some of Australia’s best walking trails and scenic lookouts, these RACV resorts in three very different locations tick all the boxes for a winning winter getaway.
Goldfields Family Special
- Overnight accommodation for two adults and two kids
- Buffet breakfast for four
- Kids eat dinner free, per paying adult
- 25% off One Spa treatments and golf green fees
Cobram Getaway Package
- Four nights in a self-contained cabin
- Free pedal kart hire
- Access to nearby tourist locations
Stay Longer and Save in Inverloch
- Three nights' accommodation or more
- Access to nearby attractions such as the Penguin Parade and Wilson's Promontory
Spa season: Why winter is the best time for a wellness weekend
When was the last time you took your skin on a holiday? Skin is the largest organ in our bodies, yet during winter many of us are guilty of neglecting it at the very time it needs some extra TLC. For the ultimate restorative break that will rejuvenate your skin, a wellness weekend in coastal Victoria in the answer this winter.
Cape Schanck One Spa Winter Warmer special
- Invigorating dry body brushing
- Warm oil body wrap
- Tension release scalp treatment
- Hot stone back, neck and shoulder massage
One Spa monthly promotion at Torquay
Choose any two of the following 30 minute treatments:
- Back, neck and shoulder massage
- Express facial
- Full body exfoliation
- Express pedicure or manicure
Due North: Why the Sunshine State is the place to be this winter
Could the secret to beating the winter blues be as simple as planning a mid-season getaway to an RACV Resort in Queensland? A growing number of Australians are giving the idea of working through winter the heave-ho and trading in shivering through bitterly cold morning for a leisurely round of golf.
Stay and Play at Royal Pines Resort
- Overnight accommodation on the Gold Coast
- One round of 18-holes of golf
- Daily buffet breakfast for two in Kalinda Restaurant
Stay Longer and Save in Noosa
- Seven nights accommodation in a spacious apartment or villa
- Access to popular tourist destinations via the free shuttle
- A saving of 20% off the standard accommodation rates
Southern Comfort: Why savvy foodies are heading south for winter
Winter is a season that divides people. Snow bunnies hope that it will never end while sun worshippers count down the days until it’s over. Regardless of what end of the winter love/hate spectrum you sit on, the cooler temperatures and dark nights provide the ideal atmosphere to enjoy a slow-paced weekend surrounded by the fruits of the earth.
Cape Schanck Gourmet Getaway
- Overnight luxurious accommodation
- Full buffet breakfast
- Two-course dinner in Cape with a glass of sparkling wine on arrival for two
Hobart Couples Escape
- Daily breakfast delivered to your room
- Luxurious touches added to your stay, such as a pamper pack, chocolates, sparkling wine and movies
- Late check-out