Following further easing of restrictions announced by the Victorian Government, I am pleased to confirm that we will commence reopening our Victorian properties next week:
- RACV Resorts at Cape Schanck, Cobram, Goldfields, Inverloch and Torquay (excluding Torquay gym); RACV Club at Healesville will open from Friday 26 June
- RACV City Club and RACV Torquay gym will open from Monday 29 June
- We continue to work towards our interstate properties reopening in mid-July subject to further government announcements and operational considerations
What you need to know
- Hygiene Promise: Between now and reopening we will be working to re-onboard our teams, and train them in the new procedures and protocols.
- Reservations: We require Members and guests to make bookings for all activities at our properties prior to arrival to ensure access to facilities with limited capacity. Further details regarding bookings will be provided to you prior to your stay.
- Stay updated: all the latest information will continue to be provided at racv.com.au
You will still enjoy a great experience at RACV Resorts, however, it will be different given the new government rules. We will also need your help - we ask for your patience and understanding as our team guide you through these new measures when you next visit.
You can start planning your next stay with us right now. Please visit racv.com.au to stay up to date and make your next booking.
Thank you for your support and we look forward to welcoming you back soon to RACV Resorts and the RACV Club.