Visiting RACV Resorts
Our Victorian Resorts
Following Victorian Government announcements, our Victorian Resorts will commence reopening as follows:
- RACV Torquay Resort will reopen golf and gym facilities from Wednesday 28 July. Accommodation and other facilities will reopen from Thursday 29 July.
- RACV Cape Schanck Resort and RACV Healesville Country Club & Resort will reopen golf facilities from Wednesday 28 July. Accommodation and other facilities will reopen from Thursday 29 July.
- RACV Inverloch Resort and RACV Goldfields Resort will reopen from Thursday 29 July.
- RACV Cobram Resort will reopen to guests with existing bookings from Wednesday 28 July however will not be taking new bookings until Monday 2 August.
Our Queensland & Tasmanian Resorts
Our resorts across Queensland and Tasmania remain open. Restrictions may apply for guests arriving from hot spots or exposure sites.
Advice for guests at RACV Resorts
We are currently unable to accept visitors or guests to RACV Resort properties if you or anyone in your party:
- are required to test for COVID-19 and isolate or quarantine,
- have visited a hot spot or exposure site, or
- are currently awaiting COVID-19 test results.
Please see our detailed advice below for RACV Resorts guests.
We ask for your patience and support.
We will handle your information to comply with government guidelines regarding the COVID-19 health emergency and to assist local health authorities with contact tracing. Incomplete or inaccurate information will affect the ability of health authorities to conduct their inquiries and to contact you if you’re at risk. Our Privacy Charter (racv.com.au/privacy) explains how you can contact us, get access to and update your information, and how to lodge a privacy complaint.