Visiting our resorts
We are pleased to re-open some of our accommodation and facilities at our RACV Resort properties and look forward to welcoming you back.
- Our Victorian Resorts are open for stays from Monday 9 November (Cobram and Inverloch) and Thursday 12 November (Cape Schanck, Goldfields and Torquay). Bookings are now open.
- RACV Inverloch Resort & RACV Cobram Resort are open to regional Victorian Members and guests with accommodation-only offers until 8 November. View offers for Cobram and Inverloch. Phone bookings only.
- RACV Noosa Resort & RACV Hobart Hotel have reopened and are taking bookings for future stays.
- RACV Royal Pines Resort will reopen on Friday 30 October and are taking bookings for future stays.
Visit our bookings page to plan your stay.
- Our golf course at RACV Cape Schanck Resort is now open to those from metropolitan Melbourne living within 25km and requires bookings.
- Golf courses at RACV Torquay Resort, RACV Goldfields Resort and RACV Royal Pines Resort are now open and require bookings.
- For further detail on how our golf courses are operating over this period visit our golf FAQs.
- RACV Torquay Resort will reopen One Lifestyle Fitness Centre to its Members from Monday 2 November. Bookings required.
- Some car parks will remain open for visitors accessing facilities that remain open, however electric charging stations will be unavailable.