Visiting RACV Resorts
Our Victorian Resorts
Following Victorian Government announcements, our regional Victorian Resorts will commence reopening facilities to those Members and guests who do not reside at a Melbourne Metropolitan or Greater Ballarat address:
- RACV Goldfields Resort and golf facilities will temporarily close from 11.59pm, Wednesday 15 September.
- RACV Torquay Resort reopened golf facilities Friday, 10 September, One Spa Wednesday, 15 September, accommodation from Friday, 17 September and One Lifestyle gym facilities from Monday, 20 September.
- RACV Inverloch Resort will reopen accommodation from Friday, 17 September.
- RACV Resorts at Cobram, Cape Schanck and Healesville will remain closed at this time.
Our Queensland and Tasmanian Resorts
Our resorts in Queensland and Tasmania are open. Please check specific facility opening hours before your visit. Restrictions may apply for guests arriving from high risk areas or exposure sites.
Advice for guests at RACV Resorts
We are currently unable to accept visitors or guests to RACV Resort properties if you or anyone in your party:
- are required to test for COVID-19 and isolate or quarantine,
- have visited a hot spot or exposure site, or
- are currently awaiting COVID-19 test results.
Please see our detailed advice below for RACV Resorts guests.
We ask for your patience and support.
We will handle your information to comply with government guidelines regarding the COVID-19 health emergency and to assist local health authorities with contact tracing. Incomplete or inaccurate information will affect the ability of health authorities to conduct their inquiries and to contact you if you’re at risk. Our Privacy Charter (racv.com.au/privacy) explains how you can contact us, get access to and update your information, and how to lodge a privacy complaint.