* Exclusive Agent Select Gift Card promotion for RACV Members.
1. The promoter is Real Estate Agent Select Limited ("Agent Select") ACN 064 189 457 (Promoter), Suite 16, 574 Plummer Street, Port Melbourne Victoria 3207, 1300 040 463.
2. The promotion is the ‘Agent Select $100 Gift Card Promotion’ “Promotion”). This Promotion entitles eligible individuals to claim a $100 Woolworths gift card (“Gift Card”). The Gift Card can only be redeemed in participating stores, in accordance with Gift Card terms and conditions of use that may be viewed by visiting https://giftcards.woolworths.com.au/about/terms-and-conditions.
3. Information on how to qualify forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Eligible individuals who take up this offer are deemed to accept these Terms and Conditions. If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any other published material, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
4. The Promotion opens on 19/03/2021 and closes on 30/6/2021 (Promotional Period). The Promoter will not accept entries into the Promotion after this date. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to extend the Promotional Period, or to otherwise change or cancel any aspect of this Promotion at any time.
5. In order to be eligible for the Gift Card, the individual must meet all of the following criteria:
(a) Be aged 18 years of age or over
(b) Be a resident of Australia
(c) Be a current Member of Royal Automobile Club of Victoria (RACV) Limited (“RACV”);
(d) Be the registered owner (in part or full) of a residential property(s) located in any state or territory of Australia;
(e) Participate in the Promotion by entering current and accurate contact and property location details on to the Promotion website at www.agentselect.com.au/homepage-creatives/free-property-report.php?source=racv_promo_2105 (noting the Promotor has the absolute sole discretion to validate the accuracy of these contact and property location details as a further condition of Promotion eligibility);
(f) Consent to be contacted by a representative of the Promotor and be confirmed by the Promotor as having a genuine interest (although not a commitment) to selling a property(s) in which they are a registered owner (in part or full) within a 12 month period;
(g) Agree to engage the services of the Promotor to coordinate a property sale appraisal by a minimum of one licenced real estate agent shortlisted by the Promotor; and
(h) As part of agreeing to engage the services of the Promoter in (f), agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Promotor’s services as outlined at www.agentselect.com.au/terms-and-conditions.php.
6. The promotion is limited to the first 100 individuals who meet the criteria outlined in section 5 of these Terms and Conditions during the promotional period, ending 30 June 2021.
Gift Card Information
7. Once the Promotor is satisfied that the property sale appraisal has been completed (as contemplated in section 5(g) above), the Promotor will in no later than 30 calendar days send the Gift Card to the nominated email address of the eligible individual.
8. The Gift Card is valid for the time period specified on the Gift Card, or in the absence of such stipulation, as per the applicable retailer’s terms and conditions of use for Gift Cards.
9. Woolworths are not sponsors of or participants in this Promotion in any way and the responsibility lies solely with the Promoter except in the case of the use of the actual gift cards which then apply to the terms and conditions set down by the individual retailer for the use of their gift cards in their stores.
10. The Gift Card cannot be redeemed for cash, reloaded, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new gift card, or be replaced after expiry and are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities.
11. If you have a query or complaint about the Gift Card, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The Promotor is not liable for the availability, quality or fitness for purpose of any goods or services purchased with the Gift Card.
13. Personal information is collected in connection with entry into this Promotion for the purpose of facilitating access to the Gift Card for eligible individuals. If the personal information requested is not provided, then a person will be ineligible to participate in this Promotion. By entering into the Promotion, the customer consents to the Promotor disclosing the personal information to the Gift Card supplier required to enable it to process and validate the customer’s claim for the Gift Card and to arrange delivery to eligible individuals.
14. The Promotor reserves the right to disqualify any person from receiving a Gift Card:
a) If it suspects fraudulent activity; or
b) For a breach of these Terms and Conditions; or
c) If it decides the person has not acted in good faith; or
d) For any false or misleading conduct of any kind.
15. The Promoter reserves the right at any time, to verify the validity of all claims received and all claimants, and reserves the right to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for claims that are lost, damaged or late for any reason.
17. A maximum of one Gift Card may be awarded for any specific property, regardless of how many registered owners there are of that property and the number of registered owners that participate in this Promotion. Subject to meeting the eligibility conditions of this Promotion, in the event there are multiple eligible applicants connected with a single property then the Gift Card will be awarded to the first of those eligible individuals based on the time and date of participating in the Promotion.
18. If a Gift Card or receipt of it incurs a tax liability, the relevant recipient of the Gift Card is liable for payment of such tax.
19. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
20. Real Estate Agent Select Limited, (including its officers, employees and agents) will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) for any theft, unauthorised access, third party interference, any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction, or personal injury (including loss of opportunity) suffered or sustained, in connection with the Promotion, the receipt, acceptance or use of the Gift Card (whether negligent or not) of Real Estate Agent Select Limited or officers, employees or agents, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
21. The Promotor reserves the right to substitute the Gift Card with another incentive of the same value. Victorian law applies to these Terms and Conditions. By entering into this agreement you unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.
22. The Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel, suspend, terminate or modify the Promotion or any part of the Promotion if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the Promoter's reasonable control adversely affects the Promoter's ability to conduct the Promotion or part of the Promotion as contemplated in these Terms and Conditions. Any cancellation or modification to the Promotion will be notified on the Promoter’s website www.agentselect.com.au/racv/promo. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, agents, contractors, service providers, offer suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Validity of an entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter and its associated companies may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Entrants have the right of access to, and right to request correction of, their personal information. You may access and request correction of your personal information by contacting email@example.com or calling 1300 040 463