$500 Selling Costs Rebate Promotion
1. The promoter is Real Estate Agent Select Limited ("Agent Select" or “Homesuite”) ACN 064 189 457 (Promoter),Suite 16, 574 Plummer Street, Port Melbourne Victoria 3207, 1300 040 463.
2. The promotion is the ‘$500 Selling Costs Rebate Promotion’ (“Promotion”). This Promotion entitles eligible individuals to claim a $500 financial rebate, payable by Agent Select, towards the costs associated with the sale of a residential property (“$500 Rebate”), provided such sale is concluded using Agent Select services.
3. Information on how to qualify forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Eligible individuals who take up this offer are deemed to accept these Terms and Conditions. If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any other published material, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
4. The Promotion opens on 12/7/2021 and closes on 31/10/2021 (Promotional Period). The Promoter will not accept entries into the Promotion after this date. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to extend the Promotional Period, or to otherwise change or cancel any aspect of this Promotion at any time.
5. In order to be eligible for the $500 Rebate, the individual must meet all of the following criteria:
(a) Be aged 18 years of age or over
(b) Be a resident of Australia
(c) Be the registered owner (in part or full) of a residential property(s) located in any state or territory of Australia;
(d) Engage the services of the Promotor via an enquiry or introduction made through any of the Promotor’s Corporate Referral Partners (and in doing so, agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Promotor’s services as outlined at www.agentselect.com.au/terms-and-conditions.php); and
(e) Following engagement of the Promotor’s services, proceed to unconditionally sell and conclude settlement of a residential property using any one of the licenced real estate agents shortlisted by the Promotor as part of the Promotor’s services.
6. A Corporate Referral Partner (“CRP”) as contemplated in section 5(d) is an organisation with whom the Promotor has a commercial agreement to provide real estate agent comparison and / or related property services to CRP customers. You may request further information regarding eligible CRPs by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1300 040 463.
$500 Rebate Information
7. Once the Promotor is satisfied that an unconditional property sale has occurred and settlement has been completed (as contemplated in section 5(e) above), the Promotor will in no later than 10 working days transfer A$500 in clear funds via EFT to the nominated bank account of the eligible individual.
8. The $500 Rebate is intended for use by the eligible individual to support the costs incurred with the sale of a property. The specific application of the $500 Rebate is subject to the sole discretion of the eligible individual.
9. If you have a query or complaint about the $500 Rebate, please contact email@example.com. The Promotor is not liable for the availability, quality or fitness for purpose of any goods or services purchased with the $500 Rebate.
11. Personal information is collected in connection with entry into this Promotion for the purpose of facilitating access to the $500 Rebate for eligible individuals. If the personal information requested is not provided, then a person will be ineligible to participate in this Promotion. By entering into the Promotion, the eligible individual consents to the Terms and Conditions of the Promotor’s services as outlined at www.agentselect.com.au/terms-and-conditions.php).
12. The Promotor reserves the right to disqualify any person from receiving a $500 Rebate:
a) If it suspects fraudulent activity; or
b) For a breach of these Terms and Conditions (or those of the Promotor services as outlined at www.agentselect.com.au/terms-and-conditions.php; or
c) If it decides the person has not acted in good faith; or
d) For any false or misleading conduct of any kind.
13. The Promoter reserves the right at any time, to verify the validity of all claims received and all claimants, and reserves the right to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for claims that are lost, damaged or late for any reason.
15. A maximum of one $500 Rebate may be awarded for any specific property, regardless of how many registered owners there are of that property and the number of registered owners that participate in this Promotion. Subject to meeting the eligibility conditions of this Promotion, in the event there are multiple eligible applicants connected with a single property then the $500 Rebate will be awarded to the first of those eligible individuals based on the time and date of participating in the Promotion.
16. If a $500 Rebate or receipt of it incurs a tax liability (including but not limited to GST), the relevant recipient of the $500 Rebate is liable for payment of such tax.
17. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
18. Real Estate Agent Select Limited, (including its officers, employees and agents) will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) for any theft, unauthorised access, third party interference, any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction, or personal injury (including loss of opportunity) suffered or sustained, in connection with the Promotion, the receipt, acceptance or use of the $500 Rebate (whether negligent or not) of Real Estate Agent Select Limited or officers, employees or agents, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
19. The Promotor reserves the right to substitute the $500 Rebate with another incentive of the same value. Victorian law applies to these Terms and Conditions. By entering into this agreement you unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.
20. The Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel, suspend, terminate or modify the Promotion or any part of the Promotion if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the Promoter's reasonable control adversely affects the Promoter's ability to conduct the Promotion orpart of the Promotion as contemplated in these Terms and Conditions. Any cancellation or modification to the Promotion will be notified on the Promoter’s website www.agentselect.com.au/racv/promotion. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, agents, contractors, service providers, offer suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Validity of an entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter and its associated companies may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Entrants have the right of access to, and right to request correction of, their personal information. You may access and request correction of your personal information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1300 040 463.