Free Homesuite Service Fee Promotion
1. The promoter is Real Estate Agent Select Limited (trading as "Agent Select" or “Homesuite”) ACN 064 189 457 (Promoter), Suite 16, 574 Plummer Street, Port Melbourne Victoria 3207, 1300 040 463.
2. The promotion is the ‘Free Homesuite Service Fee Promotion’ (“Promotion”). This Promotion entitles eligible individuals to engage Homesuite’s concierge service to downsize their property with the $299 service fee waived, provided the sale of their current property is concluded using Homesuite’s services.
3. Information on how to qualify forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Eligible individuals who take up this offer are deemed to accept these Terms and Conditions. If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any other published material, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
4. The Promotion opens on 2/12/2021 and closes on 28/2/2022 (Promotional Period). The Promoter will not accept entries into the Promotion after this date. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to extend the Promotional Period, or to otherwise change or cancel any aspect of this Promotion at any time.
5. In order to be eligible for the free Homesuite service fee, the individual must meet all of the following criteria:
a) Be aged 18 years of age or over
b) Be a resident of Australia
c) Be the registered owner (in part or full) of a residential property(s) located in any state or territory of Australia;
d) Engage the services of the Promotor via an enquiry or introduction made through any of the Promotor’s Corporate Referral Partners (and in doing so, agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Promotor’s services as outlined at https://www.homesuite.com.au/terms-and-conditions.php); and
e) Following engagement of the Promotor’s services, proceed to unconditionally sell and conclude settlement of a residential property using any one of the licenced real estate agents shortlisted by the Promotor as part of the Promotor’s services.
6. A Corporate Referral Partner (“CRP”) as contemplated in section 5(d) is an organisation with whom the Promotor has a commercial agreement to provide real estate agent comparison and / or related property services to CRP customers. You may request further information regarding eligible CRPs by contacting email@example.com or calling 1300 025 108.
8. Personal information is collected in connection with entry into this Promotion for the purpose of delivering the free downsizing guide and providing the Homesuite service to eligible individuals. If the personal information requested is not provided, then a person will be ineligible to participate in this Promotion. By entering into the Promotion, the eligible individual consents to the Terms and Conditions of the Promotor’s services as outlined at https://www.homesuite.com.au/terms-and-conditions.php.
9. Homesuite provides a range of products and services to residential property owners across Australia. The Services are designed to support, guide, inform and empower these property owners through the process of transitioning from their current property to a new destination of their choice. Homesuite services are primarily targeted to, but are not exclusively provided or restricted to, property owners who may be downsizing to a new residence at a location of their choice.
10. The Services are delivered either directly by us and / or through one or more third party product or service providers (Fulfilment Partners) who have expertise in an area relevant to your property transition requirements. For illustrative purposes, Fulfilment Partners may offer services in areas including but not limited to conveyancing, property repairs, building inspection, property cleaning, packing, storage, removalists and decluttering (Fulfilment Services).
11. Homesuite may offer you information about the Services delivered by Fulfilment Partners and, with your express consent, may pass on your contact details to the Fulfilment Partners for the purposes of you procuring cost estimates and ultimate being the recipient of such products or services.
12. Any Fulfilment Partner services are presented to you for information purposes only. You, at your sole discretion, may wish to engage the services of any one or more Fulfilment Partners and as such will be solely responsible for any costs incurred in the delivery of such services. For the avoidance of doubt, any Fulfilment Partner service presented to you as part of the Services is done so for your information and consideration. The decision to engage any Fulfilment Partner services is solely yours.
13. The Homesuite Services include the option for Homesuite to coordinate property sale appraisals from a maximum of three local real estate agents for comparison purposes (Agent Comparisons), as part of you making any decision (at your sole discretion) to sell your property as part of your transition to a new destination of your choice. These Agent Comparisons are fulfilled by us through our Agent Select trading division.
14. At Agent Select, we have access to detailed performance data from the large majority of licenced real estate Agents across Australia. We have developed a suite of software tools that analyse Agent performance based on a broad range of measurable sales and related indicators. This creates a shortlist of high performers with a proven track record of selling and leasing specific types of properties in specific geographic areas, as relevant to your property. We then invite up to three Agents from this shortlist to tender for your property listing. You make your own choice of Agent from this shortlist following receipt of a detailed report comparing the respective listing proposals.
15. Our Services include:
a) access to and use of our Website;
b) general information in relation to some considerations involved in selling and / or purchasing property including (but not limited to) conveyancing, property repairs, building inspection, property cleaning, packing, storage, removalists and decluttering;
c) general information in relation to the Australian property market, engaging Agents, selling or leasing your property;
d) results about properties, property market conditions, property pricing, suburb trends and recent sales in an area (Results);
e) property profile reports incorporating the Results (Property Reports);
f) reports comparing Agents (Agent Comparison Reports);
g) facilitating a process that allows you to engage an Agent to sell your property; and
h) facilitating your engagement with providers of products and services related to your property listing, leasing and/or sale (including providers of conveyancing, removals and storage, utilities reconnection, cleaning and repairs and maintenance services).
16. Any cost for the Services will be communicated to you verbally and in writing. Our Services will only be provided following your express authorisation to engage Homesuite Services and to make payment of any costs associated with the Services as advised by us in writing.
17. If you select one of the Agents or Fulfilment Partners introduced to you by us as part of our Services then we may receive a fee from that Agent or Fulfilment Partner.
18. The Promotor reserves the right to revoke the offer and charge the standard $299 Homesuite service fee:
a) If it suspects fraudulent activity; or
b) For a breach of these Terms and Conditions (or those of the Promotor services as outlined at https://www.homesuite.com.au/terms-and-conditions.php); or
c) If it decides the person has not acted in good faith; or
d) For any false or misleading conduct of any kind.
19. If you have a query or complaint about the Homesuite service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 025 108.
20. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
21. Real Estate Agent Select Limited, (including its officers, employees and agents) will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) for any theft, unauthorised access, third party interference, any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction, or personal injury (including loss of opportunity) suffered or sustained, in connection with the Promotion of Real Estate Agent Select Limited or officers, employees or agents, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
22. The Promotor reserves the right to substitute the waived $299 Homesuite service fee with another incentive of the same value. Victorian law applies to these Terms and Conditions. By entering into this agreement you unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.
23. The Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel, suspend, terminate or modify the Promotion or any part of the Promotion if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the Promoter's reasonable control adversely affects the Promoter's ability to conduct the Promotion or part of the Promotion as contemplated in these Terms and Conditions. Any cancellation or modification to the Promotion will be notified on the Promoter’s website www.agentselect.com.au/racv/promotion.
24. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, agents, contractors, service providers, offer suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Validity of an entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter and its associated companies may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Entrants have the right of access to, and right to request correction of, their personal information. You may access and request correction of your personal information by contacting email@example.com or calling 1300 025 108.