iBuildNew Australia Pty Limited
Design & Construct Offer to RACV Members
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter (“The Promoter”) is iBuildNew Australia Pty Limited, (ABN: 78 604 058 415) of Level 6, 473 Bourke Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000.
3. The Benefiting Party is STM Developments Limited (ABN: 27 106 587 419) of G01/35 Whitehorse Road, Deepdene VIC 3103
4. Entry is open to all RACV members residing in Victoria. However, employees and their immediate families of iBuildNew Australia Pty Limited, STM Developments Limited, and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
5. The offer commences on the 13th of January 2022 and concludes once 10 entrants have submitted their contact details as outlined in item 7 of the T&Cs. (“The Promotional Period")
6. The promotion will be advertised via email to RACV members.
7. To enter, during the Promotional Period, entrants must;
i. make an enquiry through iBuildNew Design & Construct division
ii. visit:https://www.ibuildnew.com.au/services/design-and-construct-townhouse and enter their details, including but not limited to their full name, address, state, phone number and email address.
8. Entrants in the promotion may only enter once, irrespective of the number of enquiries made to iBuildNew Design & Construct.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to request enquiries to provide proof of identity, proof of residency and/or proof of entry validity (including substantiation of the deposit) in order to claim a Prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that suitable proof cannot be provided, the winner will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
11. Entries must be received by 23:59 (AEDT) on Monday 28th February 2022. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter’s database. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
12. Any entry that is made on behalf of an Entrant by a third party will be invalid.
13. The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependant on the entrant’s individual Internet Service Provider.
14. Verified enquiries will receive one (1) STM Developments Feasibility Analysis.
15. The Total Prize value is up to $1,00.00 (including GST), based on the Recommended Retail Pricing.
16. Prizes cannot be transferred and cannot be redeemed for cash.
17. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions all other expenses become the responsibility of the Major Prize Winner.
18. If the Prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a Prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
19. Once Prize has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for any damage, delay or loss in transit.
20. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the Prize.
21. Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in Prize value between now and the ultimate Prize redemption date.
22. The Prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry.
23. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
24. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the Prize and the Prize supplier’s requirements.
25. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
26. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
27. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the Entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
28. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
29. iBuildNew Australia Pty Limited, STM Developments Limited, and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
30. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
31. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
32. All entries become the property of The Promoter. All opt-in entries will be entered into a database and The Promoter may use the entrant’s names, addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant. By opting-in, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact The Promoter on their details set out below. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to The Promoter.