RACV Drive School has:
- More than 100 instructors across Victoria
- Multi-lingual instructors
- Member discounts
The RACV Drive School program is designed to promote safer, more confident drivers. Our accredited instructors are ready to provide individually tailored lessons to fully prepare you for a positive driving future.
RACV has more than 100 driving instructors who can come to you across metropolitan Melbourne and some regional areas, including Ballarat, Bendigo, Geelong, Bellarine Peninsula, Mornington Peninsula, Wodonga and Warragul. Some of our instructors are multi-lingual so you can be more confident in the learning-to-drive process.
Did you know?
- Our instructors are able to provide a free one-hour driving lesson through the government-funded national Keys2Drive program.
- RACV driving instructors can also work with older drivers to help them maintain mobility through refresher courses.
- RACV offers free or half-price emergency roadside assistance to drivers aged 18-20 and those in Year 12, through RACV free2go.