2023 Cupra Born review: Is this EV hatch more Volkswagen Golf GTI or Tesla Model 3?
The Cupra Born is the first electric car from the fledgling Spanish brand, which is part of the Volkswagen Group. The Cupra Born borrows key components from soon-to-arrive electric vehicles such as the Volkswagen ID.3.
But as with the rest of the brand, the Born has a sportier focus. Cupra is pitching the Born as an EV antidote to the petrol-powered hot hatches on the market such as the Volkswagen Golf GTi. The compact five-door promises electric driving excitement and more than 500km of driving range between charges.
On this page
- Cupra Born pricing and features
- Cupra Born safety equipment
- Cupra Born interiors and design
- Cupra Born battery, charging and efficiency
- Cupra Born performance and handling