Frequently asked questions
What changes and restrictions should I be aware of?
The following restrictions apply when you visit any of our Victorian courses:
- You must carry a face mask with you at all times and where it indoors. It is strongly recommended you wear a mask if you cannot keep 1.5 metres distance from others outdoors.
- You can use a golf cart with the people you are playing with but you should wear a face mask while in the cart, unless an exemption applies.
- Shared practice facilities may be closed and equipment must not be shared.
- Groups are limited to four people. People playing together must keep 1.5m distance from each other and maintain 100m from all other groups.
The following restrictions apply when you visit any of our courses:
- Drinking fountains and water taps are disabled.
- Locker rooms may be restricted, however toilet facilities are available.
- RACV staff can’t handle any guest equipment including clubs, bags or shoes.
- Clubs and equipment aren’t currently available for hire.
- Increased raking by RACV staff at bunkers as rakes aren’t publicly available.
- Golfers are required to leave flagsticks in the hole at all times (penalties will apply).
- Limited retail service available from the kiosk/counter, including essential items, balls and tees and a select range of snacks and beverages.
- No self-service available.
- Apparel can’t be tried on prior to purchase.
What cleaning and sanitising measures are in place?
We’ve increased the frequency of cleaning across all golf shops, driving ranges and other public areas. This includes:
- Course toilets are being sanitised regularly.
- Golf carts are sanitised after each round.
- Hand sanitising stations are available at each entrance.
How is social distancing being maintained?
To ensure social distancing of 1.5m is maintained, the following measures are in place:
- Golf shop capacity is limited.
- RACV Members need to pay green fees and book tee time in advance.
- Starting times are structured to avoid people congregating on the course and at arrival and departure points.
- Physical distancing markers and information are displayed.
- Tee times may be structured with 1st Tee starts only.
- Score submissions are electronic where possible, alternatively, cards need to be dropped off to the golf shop.
What do I need to know about booking and payments?
- Golf Members and Season Pass Holders can book online as usual.
- Green-fee players and RACV Members may book by calling. All players are required to provide their name, RACV Member number and contact details (not just the individual booking) at the time of booking and again when they arrive at the course.
- Cashless payments are required.