All RACV Resorts and Club locations are temporarily closed, but our golf courses will reopen on Friday 15 May 2020. Courses will be open to:
- RACV Members
- Golf Members
- Club Members
The golf course at RACV Royal Pines Resort will also be open to the general public.
Thank you for your patience
We understand some of the restrictions will be frustrating for our Members and we thank you for your ongoing patience and understanding at this time.
Frequently asked questions
What changes and restrictions should I be aware of?
The following restrictions will apply when you visit our courses:
- Drinking fountains and water taps will be disabled.
- Locker rooms may be restricted, however toilet facilities will be available.
- RACV staff won’t handle any guest equipment including clubs, bags or shoes.
- Clubs won’t be available for hire.
- Increased raking by RACV staff at bunkers as rakes won’t be publicly available.
- Golfers are required to leave flagsticks in the hole at all times (penalties will apply).
- Limited retail service with only essential items available from the kiosk/counter, including balls and tees and a select range of snacks and beverages.
- No self-service available.
- Apparel can’t be tried on prior to purchase.
What cleaning and sanitising measures will be in place?
We’ll be increasing the frequency of cleaning across all golf shops, driving ranges and other public areas. This includes:
- Course toilets will be sanitised regularly.
- Golf carts will be sanitised before and after each round.
- Hand sanitising stations will be available at each entrance.
How will social distancing be maintained?
To ensure social distancing of 1.5m is maintained, we’ve introduced the following measures:
- Capacities in our golf shops will be limited.
- RACV Members will need to pay green fees and book tee time in advance.
- Starting times will be structured with a minimum of 12 minutes between tee times to avoid people congregating on the course and at arrival and departure points.
- Physical distancing markers and information will be displayed.
- Groups are limited to four players per tee time with 1st Tee starts only.
- Players must leave the facility immediately after completing their round as there will be no presentations at the conclusion of play.
- Score submissions will be electronic where possible, alternatively, cards will need to be dropped off to the golf shop.
- All golfers are to park in the car park areas located on the same level as the golf pro-shop. Players are asked to proceed directly to and from the Pro Shop on arrival and departure.
What do I need to know about booking and payments?
- Golf Members and Season Pass Holders can book online as usual.
- Green-fee players and RACV Golf Members may book by calling. All players will be required to provide their name, RACV Member number and contact details (not just the individual booking). With the exception of Royal Pines, tee times at Victorian golf courses will be restricted to Golf Members, Season Pass Holders, RACV Golf Members and other RACV Members. Member rounds will also be recorded in MiClub.
- Cashless payments are encouraged.