Water, gas or heating issue? Maybe you've got a gas leak, a blocked toilet, a leaking pipe or you simply can’t re-light the pilot light on your heating system.
These things happen and when they do RACV Emergency Home Assist will get a qualified dependable RACV plumber to your door usually within an hour to fix it.
We take the hassle out of your home plumbing emergency whenever it occurs and we are on call for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. See our price guide.
Plumbing emergencies covered:
- A damaged roof, gutter or downpipe causing an internal leak
- A blocked toilet, pipe or drain
- Burst tap or showerhead
- Burst pipe
- Gas leak
- Broken or burst hot water system
RACV Emergency Home Assist includes:
- Assistance for the most common home emergencies
- Up to one hour of labour
- Minor parts and materials used during the call out
- No after hours, weekend or public holiday surcharges
- In most cases we will fix the problem on the spot, but if we can’t we’ll make temporary repairs to ensure your home is safe and secure. We’ll also give you expert advice on how to proceed from there and we’ll also get you a free no-obligation quote from a qualified tradesperson if you want one
One low annual fee gives you up to 8 emergency call outs per year and there is no charge for RACV to attend the emergency.*
Emergency Home Assist service is available throughout metropolitan Melbourne and most regional areas in Victoria.** Check if your area is covered.
*Exclusions and limitations apply including the provision of some parts and materials. Refer to the Emergency Home Assist Terms and Conditions for more details.
**RACV Emergency Home Assist is available within 50km of regional centres with populations of 10,000 or more.