How to get help after a flood emergency

flooding house backyard

RACV Staff

Posted October 27, 2022

Have you been affected by flooding? RACV is here to support our Members who have been impacted by Victoria’s recent severe weather and flooding.

If you need help processing a claim, our teams are here to assist you and discuss your options.

Mobile claims team to help RACV Members

To help the local community, RACV's mobile claims team will be onsite at the Rochester Racecourse Recreation Reserve (RRRR) in Rochester, for Members whose homes and property have been impacted.

The mobile claims team will be onsite at the RRRR from 10am to 4pm to assist the community.

The team can assist with claims processing, including arranging emergency payments, property inspections and assessments, lodging an insurance claim, and detailing next steps in the claims process.

RACV Mobile Claims Team
Rochester Racecourse Recreation Reserve
Northern Highway, Rochester
10am – 4pm

If you can’t get to the RRRR, or would prefer to speak with a team member on the phone, you can call our team on 13 19 03. Wait times may be longer than usual due to the adverse weather.

You can also make a claim at any time, using our online guided claims process.

The most important thing during any emergency is to ensure your safety. Remember to never drive through flood waters, and to always follow the direction of local authorities. If you need help, call 000 or State Emergency Services (SES) on 132 500.

If you need additional support following the flood, follow this practical guide to where to get help during a natural disaster.


Ready to submit a claim online?
Make a claim  →