Terms & Conditions
1. The Promoter is Royal Automobile Club of Victoria (RACV) Limited ABN 44 004 060 833 of 550 Princes Highway, Noble Park North, Victoria, Australia 3174.
2 . The offer is open to residents of the State of Victoria who are aged 18 years or over.
3. The offer is valid from 00:01 AEDST 1 March 2017 and until 23:59 AEDST on 30 April 2017 (the “Promotional Period”) to new and existing RACV members who purchase a new Emergency Roadside Assistance subscription. This offer is not available for:
a) Join on Road or RACV Emergency Roadside Assistance for Business subscriptions;
b) Existing RACV members with RACV Emergency Roadside Assistance renewing, upgrading or downgrading or adding-on to their subscription; or
c) Existing RACV members who cancel their Subscription Package and re-join within the campaign period.
4. This offer gifts:
a) One $50 Reward eGift Card for an eligible purchase of a 1 year RACV Total Care subscription; or
b) One $30 Reward eGift Card for an eligible purchase of a 1 year RACV Extra Care subscription; or
c) One $10 Reward eGift Card for an eligible purchase of a 1 year RACV Roadside Care subscription.
5. To be considered an eligible purchase, the subscription must be:
a) Taken out and paid for during the Promotional Period online only. This offer is not available in store or via the call centre.
b) Paid for at the time of purchase. If payment is not received, the Subscription Package will be cancelled overnight.
6. This offer is limited to only one Reward eGift Card voucher per new Subscription Package and capped at 5 (five) eGift Cards per person.
7. Edge Loyalty Systems Pty Ltd is the issuer of the eGift Card but is not the promoter of the offer and is therefore not responsible for the products or services that are the subject of the offer or the fulfilment of the offer terms.
8. RACV will provide the purchaser’s details to Edge Loyalty Systems Pty Ltd for the purpose of issuing the eGift Card. For further details on how RACV collects, uses, discloses, holds and safeguards your personal information, please refer to our Privacy Charter. A copy can be obtained at www.racv.com.au or by calling 13 7228
9. After making an eligible purchase, the purchaser will receive an email within 3 working days from Edge Loyalty Systems Pty Ltd. If for technical reasons the email address of the purchaser is not available or RACV cannot get in contact with the purchaser, a gift card, chosen by RACV will be mailed to the purchaser to the value, applicable to their product purchased.
10. The email will be sent to the nominated email address containing the unique ‘reward code’ and a link to an online portal required to redeem eGift Card.
11. The unique ‘reward code’ is valid for 3 months from date of issue. If the ‘reward code’ is not used within the time limit, the eGift Card will be void and forfeited.
12. The purchaser must keep their ‘reward code’ secure. If the ‘reward code’ is lost, or there is suspicion of an unauthorised transaction, purchasers must immediately report this to Edge Loyalty by calling 1300 737 968, who may be able to stop the ‘reward code’ being used.
13. The purchaser is entitled to choose one of the three eGift Cards (Myer, Priceline or Woolworths WISH) via the redemption portal.
a) Only one eGift card type can be chosen per subscription; and
b) Once the type of eGift Card is selected, it cannot be changed for another type of eGift Card on the list.
14. Once the selection is entered using the 'reward code' the purchaser’s choice of eGift Card will be emailed to their nominated email address.
15. All eGift Cards are valid for 12 months from the date of issue. The date of issue is the date the purchaser uses their ‘reward code’ and not the date of RACV Emergency Roadside subscription purchase.
16. eGift Cards are redeemable at participating stores only. Depending on the type of eGift Card chosen, participating stores include:
Please check with each individual retailer for participating stores. Redemption processes, terms and conditions and instructions of use may vary across different retailers.
17. All eGift Cards can be used in-store or online at the respective participating retailer, provided the eGift Card has sufficient value to make the purchase within the applicable validity period.
18. eGift Cards for each participating retailer are subject to specific terms and conditions as follows:
a) Myer: https://retail.myergiftcards.com.au/CMS/Page/giftcardterms; or
b) Priceline: https://www.priceline.com.au/priceline-policies/voucher-policy; or
c) Woolworths: https://everydaygiftcards.com.au/media/static/Docs/wish_tnc.pdf
Redemption processes, terms and conditions and instructions of use may vary across different retailers.
19. None of the eGift Cards are reloadable or redeemable for cash. Lost, stolen, non-activated, non-redeemed or deleted eGift Cards will not be replaced. eGift Cards cannot be extended, re-activated, refunded or have their balances consolidated into a new gift card in any way. eGift cards are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities.
20. For all eGift Card usage enquiries including activation, contact the Edge Loyalty Team at 1300 325 422, or email@example.com.