The Promoter is Royal Automobile Club of Victoria (RACV) Limited ABN 44 004 060 833 of 550 Princes Highway, Noble Park North, Victoria, Australia 3174.
The competition is open to residents of the State of Victoria who are aged 16 years or over.
Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter are ineligible to enter the competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
The competition commences at 07:30 AEDST 11 May 2017 and closes 15:00 AEDST on 12 May 2017 (the “Competition Period”).
Eligibility Criteria/Entry Method
During the Competition Period, entrants must:
- Try to pin the 10 x parts on the RACV van within 60 seconds.
- Enter required details on the entry form (business, name, email, mobile number)
- Accept competition Terms & Conditions
One entry per person.
All entrants will be entered into the minor prize draw.
Only entrants who successfully pin the 10 x parts on the RACV van within 60 seconds will also be entered into the major prize draw.
The draws will take place at 3.30pm Friday 12 May 2017 at RACV exhibition site - Melbourne Exhibition Centre, 1 Convention Centre Pl, South Wharf VIC 3006.
There are two prizes; one major prize consisting of one $500 RACV Resorts Voucher and one minor prize consisting of one $200 BP voucher. Total prize pool $700.
The first name drawn that fulfils the competition Eligibility Criteria and Entry Restrictions will win the major prize and the second name drawn that fulfils the competition Eligibility Criteria and Entry Restrictions will win the minor prize.
Major Prize: RACV Resorts Voucher Conditions
RACV Resorts Vouchers are redeemable for merchandise or services at participating RACV Resorts. The gift card is not redeemable for cash. The card must be redeemed before the expiry shown on the wallet and the card will be void and may not be redeemed after the expiry date. In any event, gift cards expire 12 months from the date of issue. The card cannot be reloaded or increased after issue and is partially redeemable in that it can be used on more than one occasion. If purchase exceeds available card balance, the cardholder must make up the difference by making an additional payment. Cash will not be given for any unused balance and any unused balance on expiry of the card will not be refunded or credited. Mutilated, lost or stolen cards may, at the sole discretion of RACV, be replaced or redeemed upon payment of a replacement fee (as determined by RACV).
Prize does not include travel insurance, passports, visas, items of a personal nature, meals, government taxes or levies, laundry, telephone calls, tips, any transfers or costs associated with traveling to and from an RACV Resort, additional nights or room upgrades. Prize is subject to booking availability. Prize is also subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize. Winner may be required to present credit card at time of accommodation check-in.
Minor Prize: BP Voucher Conditions
BP Gift cards are issued by and remain the property of BP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 004 085 616. Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize, as detailed at www.bp.com.aua.
Winner Notification & Publication
The winners will be notified by telephone/mail on Friday 12 May 2017.
Prize Claim Date & Time
The prize must be claimed within 1 week of the draw date, or a new winner will be drawn.
Unclaimed Prize Draw
Details 11am 17 May 2017 at 550 Princes Highway, Noble Park North VIC 3174.
Unclaimed Prize Draw Winner Notification
Any winner in the Unclaimed Prize Draw will be notified by phone/email immediately after the Unclaimed Prize Draw.
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- This competition will be conducted during the Competition Period.
- The prizes are stated as in the Prize Details above.
- The first name drawn that fulfils the competition eligibility criteria and Entry Restrictions will win the major prize, and the second name drawn that fulfils the competition eligibility criteria and Entry Restrictions will win the minor prize.
- The draw will take place at 3.30pm Friday 12 May 2017 at the RACV exhibition site - Melbourne Exhibition Centre, 1 Convention Centre Pl, South Wharf VIC 3006.
- The winner will be notified in accordance with the Winner Notification & Publication section above.
- The Promoter may require the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
- The winner (and any nominated proxy) must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and consent to the Promoter using their names and images in promotional material.
- If a winning entry is not deemed to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of that prize will be determined by drawing a further valid entry in accordance with paragraph 4.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person (including, without limitation, a winner) who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate or the agencies or companies associated with this competition, in contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into
- The prize is not changeable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. If a prize or any element of a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize or element of that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to the approval of the Victorian gambling authority if required.
- If the prize has not been accepted or claimed in accordance with the Prize Claim Date and Time or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter cannot contact a drawn winner (or the drawn winner does not contact the Promoter) by the Prize Claim Date and Time, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will conduct such further draws in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Draw Details as are necessary to distribute the relevant prize, subject to any requirements of the Victorian gaming authority. Any winner in this draw will be notified as stated above in the Unclaimed Prize Draw Winner Notification and Publication section.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense damage, personal injury, illness or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum allowable by law). Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage, loss or delay in transit to prize or be liable for any damage that occurs to the prize.
- If for any reason any aspect of this communication is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the Victoria gambling authority if required.
- The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where this competition involves, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants will follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that were the parties are at arm’s length goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.