The Promoter is Royal Automobile Club of Victoria (RACV) Limited ABN 44 004 060 833 of 550 Princes Highway, Noble Park North, Victoria, Australia 3174.
The Supplier is Phillip Island Nature Parks Inc ABN 88 940 950 118 of PO Box 97, Cowes, Victoria, Australia 3922
The competition is open to residents of the State of Victoria who are aged 18 years or over.
Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter are ineligible to enter the competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
The competition commences at 9:00AM on 10/07/2017 and closes at 11:00AM on 30/09/2017 (the “Competition Period”).
During the Competition Period, entrants must:
(a) Purchase at least $20 worth of food and/or drink (“Eligible Purchase”) to consume on premises from the RACV Inverloch Resort Radius Restaurant or Zenith Bar/Lounge (the “Venues”);
(b) Mention this competition to staff at the Venues when paying for their Eligible Purchase to receive an entry form;
(c) Return the completed entry form to staff at the Venues;
There will be a total of 15 winners drawn in 3 separate prize draws, with 5 winners drawn at each separate prize draw.
The draws will take place at 12.00PM at RACV Inverloch Resort, 70 Cape Paterson-Inverloch Road, Inverloch VIC 3996 on the following dates:
Prize Draw 1 will be drawn on 31/07/2017 from the pool of entrants who enter the competition between 9.00am on 10/07/2017 and 11.00am 31/07/2017. There will be a total of 5 winners.
Prize Draw 2 will be drawn on 31/08/2017 from the pool of entrants who enter the competition between 11.00am on 31/07/2017 and 11.00am on 31/08/2017. There will be a total of 5 winners.
Prize Draw 3 will be drawn on 30/09/2017 from the pool of entrants who enter the competition between 11.00am on 31/08/2017 and 11.00am on 30/09/2017. There will be a total of 5 winners.
Winner Notification & Publication
The winners will be notified by phone and/or in writing immediately after the prize draw.
Prize Claim Date & Time
The prize must be claimed within 3 months of the draw date, or a new winner will be drawn.
Unclaimed Prize Draw Details
12.00PM on 30/11/2017 at the same location as the original draw.
Unclaimed Prize Draw Winner Notification
Any winner in the Unclaimed Prize Draw will be notified by phone and/or in writing immediately after the Unclaimed Prize Draw.
Total Prize Value
Up to $2,173.50
Each of the 15 winners drawn will win the following prize: 1 x Phillip Island Nature Park 4 Park Family Pass (2 adults, 2 children)
Phillip Island Nature Park 4 Park Family Pass is valid until 25/12/2017. Persons must be aged 4 to 15 years inclusive to be eligible for ‘children’ tickets. Children under 4 years are free of charge. Prize does not include costs associated with traveling to and from the Phillip Island Nature Park. Prize is also subject to the terms and conditions of the Supplier of the prize, as detailed at https://www.penguins.org.au/terms-and-conditions and including the following:
- Ticket is not transferable without written authority. Valid for booking date only.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or returned after purchase. No refunds due to adverse weather condition.
- Management reserves the right to
a) Refuse admission to the attraction
b) Request the ticket holder leave the attraction and/or take appropriate action to enforce the attraction’s regulations
- No still or video photography or alcohol permitted outside the Penguin Visitor Centre
- Ticket holders for the Penguin Parade will be admitted until 45 minutes after commencement of the Penguin Parade after which admission may be refused without refund
- Photographs, movies or videos taken other than at the Penguin Parade (where photography of any kind is prohibited) by visitors are for personal use and enjoyment. Any use, reuse or reproduction for commercial purposes, without the express written consent of the attraction’s management is strictly prohibited and contravenes copyright laws.
- Philip Island Nature Parks Board of Management is responsible for the management of The Penguin Parade, The Koala Conservation Centre, Churchill Island and The Nobbies Centre; other attractions that may appear on this ticket are managed autonomously by other organisations. Philip Island Nature Parks Board of Management and Philip Island Information Centre make no guarantees or representations of any attraction appearing on this ticket.
- Conditions on entry displayed at each attraction form part of the conditions of sale of this ticket.
- The owners, operators and managers of the attractions and premises shall not be liable for any injury or damage to any property from any cause whatsoever (including negligence of staff).
- It is a condition of entry that all children 16 years and under shall be accompanied by an adult who shall be solely responsible for their conduct and safety while on the attraction premises.
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- This competition will be conducted during the Competition Period.
- The Prize(s) are stated as in the Prize Details.
- The five names drawn that fulfil the competition eligibility criteria and Entry Restrictions on each of the draw dates will win the Prize.
- The draws will take place at 12.00PM on 31/07/2017, 31/08/2017 and 30/09/2017 at RACV Inverloch Resort, 70 Cape Paterson-Inverloch Road, Inverloch VIC 3996, in accordance with the Draw Details. The draws will take place at 11.00am on Wednesday 19 July 2017 at RACV, 501 Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
- The winners will be notified in accordance with the Winner Notification & Publication section of these conditions.
- The Promoter may require the winners to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
- If a winning entry is not deemed to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of that Prize will be determined by drawing a further valid entry in accordance with paragraph 4.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person (including without limitation a winner) who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate or the agencies or companies associated with this competition, in contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into
- The Prize is not transferable, changeable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. If a Prize or any element of a Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that Prize or element of that Prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to the approval of the Victorian gambling authority if required.
- If the Prize has not been accepted or claimed in accordance with the Prize Claim Date & Time or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter cannot contact a drawn winner (or the drawn winner does not contact the Promoter) by the Prize Claim Date & Time, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will conduct such further draws in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Draw Details as are necessary to distribute the relevant prize, subject to any requirements of the Victorian gaming authority. Any winner in this draw will be notified as stated in the Unclaimed Prize Draw Winner Notification and Publication.
- By entering this promotion, each entrant accepts full responsibility for the decision to participate in the promotion and take the Prize should he/she be selected as a winner. The winner releases the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents, employees and suppliers (the “Released Parties”) from all liability, loss and damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, any prize. Without limiting the foregoing, the Released Parties will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize(s) which cannot be excluded by law.
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage, loss or delay in transit to prize or be liable for any damage that occurs to the prize.
- The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated by due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law and subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion as appropriate.
- The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where this competition involves, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants will follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that were the parties are at arm’s length goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, image and likeness in the event they are the winner (including photograph, filming and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including the outcome) and promoting any products manufactured, distributed, and/or supplied by the Promoter or its related companies.
- Entrants’ details may be used for future promotions carried out by the Promoter. Entrants can request not to receive information about future promotions by calling 13 RACV (13 7228) or unsubscribing from email communication.
- The personal information submitted in an entry is collected by the Promoter and will be used for the purpose of conducting the promotion. Personal information supplied by entrants may be provided to related bodies corporate or agencies of the Promoter and third parties involved in promoting or conducting the promotion and future marketing and publicity communications. An entrant can gain access to, update or correct any personal information held by the Promoter by contacting the Promoter by calling 13 RACV (13 7228). All personal information will be held at the office of the Promoter. A copy of the Promoter’s Privacy Charter in relation to the treatment of personal information collected may be obtained by contacting the Promoter or from www.racv.com.au