Complete the Club Quiz in the RACV Club eDM by Sunday August 15 2021 to go into the draw to win one of three food and beverage vouchers at RACV City Club.
The Promoter is Royal Automobile Club of Victoria (RACV) Limited ABN 44 004 060 833 of Level 7, 485 Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000.
The Competition is open to residents of the State of Victoria who are aged 18 years or over.
The Competition commences at 12.01am AEST on Monday, August 9, 2021 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on Sunday, August 15, 2021.
During the Competition Period, entrants must:
a) Submit an entry via completing the Club Quiz published in the RACV Club eDM.
The competition is restricted to RACV Club members.
The draw will take place at 10am AEST on Monday, August 16, 2021 at 501 Bourke St Melbourne 3000.
There will be a total of three winners drawn, winning one Prize each. The draw will take place as follows: The first name drawn will win the First Prize, the second name drawn will win the Second Prize and the third name drawn will win the Third Prize.
Winner Notification & Publication
Winners will be notified by phone and/or in writing on Monday, August 16, 2021.
Prize Claim Date & Time
The Prize must be claimed by Monday, September 13, 2021 or a new winner will be drawn.
Unclaimed Prize Draw Details
10am on Tuesday, September 14, 2021 at 501 Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000.
Unclaimed Prize Draw Winner Notification
Winners will be notified by phone and/or in writing on Tuesday, September 14, 2021.
Total Prize Pool
Up to $175
- First Prize: 1 x Voucher for the Winner’s choice of either Sojourn or the Wine Bar at the RACV City Club.
- Second Prize: 1 x Voucher for the Winner’s choice of either the Bistro or Carbine Bar at the RACV City Club.
- Third Prize: 1 x Voucher for the Winner’s choice of either the Bistro or Carbine Bar at the RACV City Club.
- First Prize: $75
- Second Prize: $50
- Third Prize: $50
- First Prize: The voucher is redeemable for goods and services at the Winner’s choice of either Sojourn or the Wine Bar at the RACV City Club. The voucher is not redeemable for cash. The voucher will expire 36 months from the date of issue and cannot be reloaded or increased after issue. The voucher can be used on more than one occasion. If purchase exceeds available voucher balance, the Winner must make up the difference by making an additional payment. Cash will not be given for any unused balance and any unused balance on expiry of the voucher will not be refunded or credited.
- Second Prize: The voucher is redeemable for goods and services at the Winner’s choice the Bistro or the Carbine Bar at the RACV City Club. The voucher is not redeemable for cash. The voucher will expire 36 months from the date of issue and cannot be reloaded or increased after issue. The voucher can be used on more than one occasion. If purchase exceeds available voucher balance, the Winner must make up the difference by making an additional payment. Cash will not be given for any unused balance and any unused balance on expiry of the voucher will not be refunded or credited.
- Third Prize: The voucher is redeemable for goods and services at the Winner’s choice the Bistro or the Carbine Bar at the RACV City Club. The voucher is not redeemable for cash. The voucher will expire 36 months from the date of issue and cannot be reloaded or increased after issue. The voucher can be used on more than one occasion. If purchase exceeds available voucher balance, the Winner must make up the difference by making an additional payment. Cash will not be given for any unused balance and any unused balance on expiry of the voucher will not be refunded or credited.
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- This Competition will be conducted during the Competition Period.
- The Prize(s) are stated as in the Prize Details.
- The first name drawn that meets the Entry Restrictions, fulfils any Eligibility Criteria and is correctly submitted in accordance with the Entry Method described in the Competition Details will win the Prize. If there are multiple prize winners, each name drawn afterwards will also win a Prize (if it otherwise meets the requirements set out in this paragraph).
- Unless otherwise stated, entry is limited to one entry per person. If you enter more than once, your first entry will be judged and any subsequent entries will be invalid. Any form of automated entry using any other devices or software is invalid.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter are ineligible to enter the Competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The draw will take place at as set out in the Draw Details section of the Competition Details.
- The winner/s will be notified in accordance with the Winner Notification & Publication information set out in the Competition Details.
- The Promoter may require each winner to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
- If a winning entry is not deemed to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of that Prize will be determined by drawing a further valid entry in accordance with paragraph 4.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this Competition by, any person (including without limitation a winner) who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate or the agencies or companies associated with this Competition, in contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into
- The Prize is not transferable, changeable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. If a Prize or any element of a Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that Prize or element of that Prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to the approval of the Victorian gambling authority if required.
- If the Prize has not been accepted or claimed in accordance with the Prize Claim Date & Time or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter cannot contact a drawn winner (or the drawn winner does not contact the Promoter) by the Prize Claim Date & Time, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will conduct such further draws in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Draw Details as are necessary to distribute the relevant prize, subject to any requirements of the Victorian gaming authority. Any winner in this draw will be notified as stated in the Unclaimed Prize Draw Winner Notification and Publication.
- By entering this Competition, each entrant accepts full responsibility for the decision to participate in the Competition and take the Prize should he/she be selected as a winner. Each winner releases the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents, employees and suppliers (the “Released Parties”) from all liability, loss and damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, any prize. Without limiting the foregoing, the Released Parties will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize(s) which cannot be excluded by law.
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage, loss or delay in transit to Prize or be liable for any damage that occurs to the Prize.
- The Promoter may communicate or advertise this Competition using Facebook. However, the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each entrant completely releases Facebook Inc., and its associated entities from any and all liability.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated by due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law and subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition as appropriate.
- The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where this Competition involves, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants will follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that were the parties are at arm’s length goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, image and likeness in the event they are the winner (including photograph, filming and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including the outcome) and promoting any products manufactured, distributed, and/or supplied by the Promoter or its related companies.
- In the event entrants are required to submit or post any content or materials as part of the Entry Method, entrant’s consent to the Promoter modifying, reproducing, publishing and communicating any materials submitted (in whole or in part) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including the outcome) and promoting the Promoter’s goods and services and the entrant agrees not to make any claim for payment, breach of copyright or breach of moral rights in such material.
- Entrants’ details may be used for future promotions carried out by the Promoter. Entrants can request not to receive information about future promotions by calling 13 RACV (13 7228) or unsubscribing from email communication.
- The personal information submitted in an entry is collected by the Promoter and will be used for the purpose of conducting the Competition. Personal information supplied by entrants may be provided to related bodies corporate or agencies of the Promoter and third parties involved in promoting or conducting the Competition and future marketing and publicity communications. An entrant can gain access to, update or correct any personal information held by the Promoter by contacting the Promoter by calling 13 RACV (13 7228). All personal information will be held at the office of the Promoter. A copy of the Promoter’s Privacy Charter in relation to the treatment of personal information collected may be obtained by contacting the Promoter or from www.racv.com.au.