1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of the conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is limited to RACV Members who reside in the state of Victoria. All employees of the promoter and its related bodies corporate and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to enter.
3. Entry to the competition is through booking accommodation at the RACV Goldfields Resort mid-week (Sunday to Thursday) between 23 May 2017 and 30 June 2017. Bookings must be by phone and the caller must quote the reference ‘RA Competition’ when booking.
4. The competition commences at 12.01am on 23 May 2017 and closes 11.59pm on 30 June 2017 (“the promotion period”)
5. There is one prize of one Sovereign Hill Family Package, which includes a two-night midweek stay in a Premium Fairway room including full buffet breakfast for two adults and two children and family tickets for entry to Sovereign Hill. Total prize pool is $307. Prize must be redeemed by Sunday 31 December 2017, subject to availability.
6. The prize does not include provision for travel insurance, items of a personal nature, government taxes or levies, laundry, telephone calls or tips. Normal conditions of stay can be found at racv.com.au. Any transfer costs associated with travelling to RACV Goldfields Resort and returning to your normal place of residence are at the winner’s expense.
7. The first name to be draw that fulfills the competition entry criteria will win the prize.
8. The draw will take place on Thursday 6 July at 11am at Royal Automobile Club of Victoria (RACV), 550 Princes Highway, Noble Park North, Victoria, 3174.
9. The Winning entrant will be notified by phone and/or email on Thursday 6 July, 2017.
10. If the Prize is not claimed by the winner by 1st August 2017 the prize will be deemed to be forfeited by the respective winner and RACV will conduct a redraw with respect to that draw. If a redraw is required it will occur on 4th August 2017 and the winner will be notified by phone and/or email on 4th August 2017. Any redraws will take place at RACV, 550 Princess Highway, Noble Park North, Victoria and the first valid entry drawn in any redraw will win the prize for that draw.
11. The Prize is not transferable.
12. The promoter’s decision is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate
14. The promoter is Royal Automobile Club of Victoria (RACV) Ltd (ABN 44 004 060 833), 550 Princes Highway, Noble Park North, Victoria 3174.
15. The personal information submitted in an entry is collected by the Promoter and will be used for the purpose of conducting the promotion. Personal information supplied by entrants may be provided to related bodies corporate or agencies of the Promoter and third parties involved in promoting or conducting the promotion for the purposes of conducting the promotion and future marketing and publicity communications. An Entrant can gain access to, update or correct any personal information held by the Promoter by contacting the Promoter by calling 13 RACV (13 7228). All personal information will be stored at the office of the Promoter. A copy of the Promoter’s Privacy Charter in relation to the treatment of personal information collected may be obtained by contacting the Promoter.
16. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, image and likeness in the event they are the winner (including photograph, filming and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including the outcome) and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or its related companies.
17. Entrants’ details may be used for future promotions carried out by the promoter. Entrants can request not to receive information about future promotions by calling 13 RACV (13 7228) or unsubscribing from an email communication.
18. No responsibility is accepted for lost, misdirected or delayed mail.
19. By entering this promotion, each entrant accepts full responsibility for the decision to participate in the promotion and take the Prize should he/she be selected as a winner. The winner releases the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents, employees and suppliers (the Released Parties”) from all liability, loss and damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, any prize. Without limiting the foregoing, the Released Parties will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
20. The Promoter and agencies and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for Prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.