The Promoter is Royal Automobile Club of Victoria (RACV) Limited ABN 44 004 060 833 of 550 Princes Highway, Noble Park North, Victoria, Australia 3174.
The Supplier is Robert Oatley Vineyards. ABN 63 118 584 928 100 Pacific Hwy St Leonards NSW 2067.
The competition commences at commences at 11am on Saturday 1 July 2017 and closes at 5pm on Wednesday 20 December 2017
(the “Competition Period”).
The competition is open to residents of the State of Victoria who are aged 18 years or over. The competition is restricted to RACV Club Members. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter are ineligible to enter the competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
During the Competition Period, entrants must:
Stay and dine at the City Club or Healesville between 1 July and 20 December 2017 on the “Hamilton” package. Terms and Conditions apply.
The draw will take place at 11am on Tuesday 23 January 2018 at RACV, Level 2, 501 Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000.
Winner Notification & Publication
The winner will be notified by phone and/or in writing on Wednesday 24 January 2018 and published on the RACV website (racv.com.au) for a period of 28 days.
Prize Claim Date & Time
The prize must be claimed by 11am Wednesday 21 February 2018, or a new winner will be drawn.
Unclaimed Prize Draw Details
The draw for the unclaimed prize will take place at 11am on Thursday 22 February 2018 at the same location as the original draw.
Unclaimed Prize Draw Winner Notification
Any winner in the Unclaimed Prize Draw will be notified by phone and in writing immediately after the Unclaimed Prize Draw and the applicable prize winner will have their name published on the website on 11am on Friday 23 February 2018 for a period of 28 days.
Total Prize Value
Up to $3200
Five nights’ accommodation at Hamilton Island Reef View Hotel for two adults with buffet breakfast daily.*
Prize must be redeemed within 12 months of the Draw date or the prize will be forfeited. Prize does not include travel insurance, passports, visas, items of a personal nature, meals, government taxes or levies, laundry, telephone calls, tips, any transfers or costs associated with traveling to and from your place of residence, additional nights or room upgrades. Prize is subject to booking availability. Prize is also subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize. Winner may be required to present credit card at time of accommodation check-in.
1 x $500 Flight Centre voucher
Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. Prize is valid ex Melbourne only; prize does not cover regional flights. Airfares are subject to availability on specific class. Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of Flight Centre
Six bottles of Robert Oatley wine and a hamper in your room on arrival
Wine and hamper selection chosen by Robert Oatley Vineyards.
Access to the Kids Stay and Eat Free Program
Children up to 12 years can eat free in participating restaurants, when dining with their parents and choosing from the kids’ menu. Winner may be required to display accommodation room key/lanyard as issued upon check-in to verify eligibility. Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize
Use of the scheduled ‘Island Shuttle’ service
Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize
Unlimited use of catamarans, paddle skis, windsurfers and snorkelling equipment.
Present your room key at the Beach Sports Hut on Catseye Beach for free access to a range of non-motorised water sports equipment. Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- This competition will be conducted during the Competition Period.
- The Prize(s) are stated as in the Prize Details.
- The first name drawn that fulfils the competition eligibility criteria and Entry Restrictions will win the Prize.
- The draw will take place at 11am on Tuesday 23 January 2018 at RACV, Level 2 - 501 Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000.
- The winner will be notified in accordance with the Winner Notification & Publication section of these conditions.
- The Promoter may require the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
- If a winning entry is not deemed to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of that Prize will be determined by drawing a further valid entry in accordance with paragraph 4.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person (including without limitation a winner) who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate or the agencies or companies associated with this competition, in contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into
- The Prize is not transferable, changeable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. If a Prize or any element of a Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that Prize or element of that Prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to the approval of the Victorian gambling authority if required.
- If the Prize has not been accepted or claimed in accordance with the Prize Claim Date & Time or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter cannot contact a drawn winner (or the drawn winner does not contact the Promoter) by the Prize Claim Date & Time, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will conduct such further draws in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Draw Details as are necessary to distribute the relevant prize, subject to any requirements of the Victorian gaming authority. Any winner in this draw will be notified as stated in the Unclaimed Prize Draw Winner Notification and Publication.
- By entering this promotion, each entrant accepts full responsibility for the decision to participate in the promotion and take the Prize should he/she be selected as a winner. The winner releases the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents, employees and suppliers (the “Released Parties”) from all liability, loss and damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, any prize. Without limiting the foregoing, the Released Parties will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize(s) which cannot be excluded by law.
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage, loss or delay in transit to prize or be liable for any damage that occurs to the prize.
- The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated by due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law and subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion as appropriate.
- The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where this competition involves, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants will follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that were the parties are at arm’s length goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, image and likeness in the event they are the winner (including photograph, filming and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including the outcome) and promoting any products manufactured, distributed, and/or supplied by the Promoter or its related companies.
- Entrants’ details may be used for future promotions carried out by the Promoter. Entrants can request not to receive information about future promotions by calling 13 RACV (13 7228) or unsubscribing from email communication.
- The personal information submitted in an entry is collected by the Promoter and will be used for the purpose of conducting the promotion. Personal information supplied by entrants may be provided to related bodies corporate or agencies of the Promoter and third parties involved in promoting or conducting the promotion and future marketing and publicity communications. An entrant can gain access to, update or correct any personal information held by the Promoter by contacting the Promoter by calling 13 RACV (13 7228). All personal information will be held at the office of the Promoter. A copy of the Promoter’s Privacy Charter in relation to the treatment of personal information collected may be obtained by contacting the Promoter or from www.racv.com.au.