Spend $50 or more at the Carbine Bar for your chance to win four tickets to the Medallion Club at Etihad Stadium for the Western Bulldogs vs West Coast Eagles game on Saturday 1st July 2017.
The Promoter is Royal Automobile Club of Victoria (RACV) Limited ABN 44 004 060 833 of 550 Princes Highway, Noble Park North, Victoria, Australia 3174.
The competition is open to residents of the State of Victoria who are aged 18 years or over.
Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter are ineligible to enter the competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse,de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
The competition commences at 9am on Saturday 24 June 2017 and closes at 11.59pm on Sunday 25 June 2017 (the “Competition Period”).
During the Competition Period, Club Members who have notified RACV that they support the Western Bulldogs or West Coast Eagles Football Clubs will be automatically entered into the draw when they:
(a) Purchase at least $50 worth of food and/or drink (“Eligible Purchase”) to consume on premises from the RACV City Club Carbine Bar (the “Venue”);
(b) Pay for their Eligible Purchase in one transaction using their Club Card.
Limited to one entry per person.
The draw will take place at 11am on Tuesday 27 June 2017 at RACV, 550 Princes Highway, Noble Park North, Victoria 3174.
The first two names drawn that fulfil the competition Eligibility and Entry Restrictions will win the Prizes.
Winner Notification & Publication
The prize winners will be notified in person and/or by telephone on Tuesday 27 June 2017.
Prize Claim Date & Time
The prizes must be claimed by 10am on Wednesday 28 June 2017 or a new winner will be drawn.
Unclaimed Prize Draw Details
3:00pm on Wednesday 28 June 2017 at the same location as the original draw.
Unclaimed Prize Draw Winner Notification
Any winner in the Unclaimed Prize Draw will be notified by telephone immediately after the Unclaimed Prize Draw.
Total Prize Value
Up to $800
2 x 4 tickets to see Western Bulldogs vs West Coast Eagles at Etihad Stadium on Saturday 1st July 2017.
Prize does not include transfers or costs associated with traveling to Etihad Stadium or returning to your place of residence. Winners must comply with Etihad Stadium conditions of entry.
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- This competition will be conducted during the Competition Period.
- The Prize(s) are stated as in the Prize Details.
- The first two names drawn that fulfil the competition eligibility criteria and Entry Restrictions will win the Prize.
- The draws will take place at 11.00am on Tuesday 27 June 2017 at RACV, 550 Princes Highway, Noble Park North, Victoria 3174
- The winners will be notified in accordance with the Winner Notification & Publication section of these conditions.
- The Promoter may require the winners to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’sdiscretion.
- If a winning entry is not deemed to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of that Prize will be determined by drawing a further valid entry in accordance with paragraph 4.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person (including without limitation a winner) who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate or the agencies or companies associated with this competition, in contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into
- The Prize is not transferable, changeable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. If a Prize or any element of a Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that Prize or element of that Prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to the approval of the Victorian gambling authority if required.
- If the Prize has not been accepted or claimed in accordance with the Prize Claim Date & Time or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter cannot contact a drawn winner (or the drawn winner does not contact the Promoter) by the Prize Claim Date & Time, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will conduct such further draws in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Draw Details as are necessary to distribute the relevant prize, subject to any requirements of the Victorian gaming authority. Any winner in this draw will be notified as stated in the Unclaimed Prize Draw Winner Notification and Publication.
- By entering this promotion, each entrant accepts full responsibility for the decision to participate in the promotion and take the Prize should he/she be selected as a winner. The winner releases the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents, employees and suppliers (the “Released Parties”) from all liability, loss and damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, any prize. Without limiting the foregoing, the Released Parties will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize(s) which cannot be excluded by law.
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage, loss or delay in transit to prize or be liable for any damage that occurs to the prize.
- The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated by due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law and subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion as appropriate.
- The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where this competition involves, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants will follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that were the parties are at arm’s length goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, image and likeness in the event they are the winner (including photograph, filming and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including the outcome) and promoting any products manufactured, distributed, and/or supplied by the Promoter or its related companies.
- Entrants’ details may be used for future promotions carried out by the Promoter. Entrants can request not to receive information about future promotions by calling 13 RACV (13 7228) or unsubscribing from email communication.
- The personal information submitted in an entry is collected by the Promoter and will be used for the purpose of conducting the promotion. Personal information supplied by entrants may be provided to related bodies corporate or agencies of the Promoter and third parties involved in promoting or conducting the promotion and future marketing and publicity communications. An entrant can gain access to, update or correct any personal information held by the Promoter by contacting thePromoter by calling 13 RACV (13 7228). All personal information will be held at the office of the Promoter. A copy of the Promoter’s Privacy Charter in relation to the treatment of personal information collected may be obtained by contacting the Promoter or from www.racv.com.au