Venture along the historic shores of Japan and South Korea, aboard this Small Ship Expedition Cruise with Botanica World Discoveries.
With no more than 100 other guests, you’ll travel with like-minded people who share in an interest in must-see destinations, and botanical experiences.
Explore ancient castles, peaceful Japanese gardens and opulent templates. In the first flourish of spring, you will enjoy bursts of colour from magnificent tree peonies, Japanese azaleas and peach blossoms. With extensive sightseeing and lectures included, this immerse and botanical journey includes 10 -night cruise, bullet train between Kanazawa and Tokyo and one night in central Tokyo.
Join Botanical Guide, Simon Rickard, as he shares his love of Japanese culture, food and gardens. One of Botanica's most experienced Botanical Guides, Simon was previously the head gardener for The Diggers Club.
- See cherry blossoms of Japan in full bloom
- Learn about history of Japan during onboard lectures and from local guides
- See Koraku-en Garden, the famous landscape garden of Okayama
- Visit Ritsurin Park, a 350-year-old garden famous for its spring colors
- Discover Kyongju, a World Heritage-listed site in South Korea
- See Yuushien Garden, famous for growing ginseng and peonies
- Explore matsue, the 'Town of Water'
- Learn about process of pearl production in Uwajima
12 days, departs 28 March 2020. RACV member price from $15,838 pp twin share.
Special offer: Fly Business class for $3,795pp.
Offer ends 30 November 2019, unless sold out prior.