1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of the conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. All employees of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to enter. Entry is limited to residents in the state of Victoria.
3. Entry to the competition is upon submitting an entry form.
4. The competition commences at 12.00am AEDST on Wednesday 22 February 2017 and closes at 11.59pm AEDST Monday 27 February 2017 (“the promotion period”).
5. There is one Prize, eight (8) x corporate hospitality tickets to Melbourne Vixens v NSW Swifts on Saturday 4 March. Total Prize pool is $1,160.
6. The entrant(s) whose entry is judged by the Promoter’s panel of judges to be the most original and creative and fulfils the competition entry criteria can be contacted and who respond with postal address details, will win the Prize. The Promoter and its panel of judges may, in their absolute discretion, decline to award any or all Prizes, including where the judges determine that the entry is not of publication standard. Chance plays no part in determining the Prize winners. Decisions of the Promoter and its panel of judges are final and will be binding on each person who enters the competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The draw will take place on Tuesday 28 February between 9am and 12pm at RACV Headquarters in Noble Park North, Victoria 3174.
8. The winning entrant will be contacted within four days after the draw takes place and the results will be published in the competitions section of racv.com.au on Thursday 3 March 2016.
9. If the Prize winner does not respond to contact from RACV Public Affairs within 7 days the Prize will be deemed to be forfeited by the respective winner and RACV will conduct a redraw and continue this process, until a drawn winner (with eligible entry) claims the prize.
10. The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or as cash, unless otherwise specified. The Prize does not include provision for travel insurance, items of a personal nature, government taxes or levies, laundry, telephone calls or tips. Any transfer costs associated with travelling from a winner’s home to or from Melbourne are at the winner’s expense. Normal conditions of stay can be found at www.racv.com.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Promoter is RACV Ltd ABN 44 004 060 833, 550 Princes Highway, Noble Park North, Victoria 3174.
13. The personal information submitted in an entry is collected by the Promoter and will be used for the purpose of conducting the promotion. Personal information supplied by entrants may be provided to related bodies corporate or agencies of the Promoter and third parties involved in promoting or conducting the promotion for the purposes of conducting the promotion and future marketing and publicity communications. An Entrant can gain access to, update or correct any personal information held by the Promoter by contacting the Promoter by calling 13 RACV (13 7228). All personal information will be stored at the office of the Promoter. A copy of the Promoter’s Privacy Charter in relation to the treatment of personal information collected may be obtained by contacting the Promoter.
14. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, image and likeness in the event they are the winner (including photograph, filming and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including the outcome) and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or its related companies.
15. Entrants’ details may be used for future promotions carried out by the promoter. Entrants can request not to receive information about future promotions by calling 13 RACV (13 7228).
16. No responsibility is accepted for lost, misdirected or delayed mail.
17. By entering this promotion, each entrant accepts full responsibility for the decision to participate in the promotion and take the Prize should he/she be selected as a winner. The winner releases the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents, employees and suppliers (the “Released Parties”) from all liability, loss and damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, any prize. Without limiting the foregoing, the Released Parties will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. The Promoter and agencies and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for Prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
19. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate. The promoter is not liable for any loss or damage, personal injury or death relating to acceptance and use of prizes by winners.
Privacy Statement: To administer the Melbourne Vixens v NSW Swifts competition, RACV needs to collect and use your personal information. By participating in the competition, you also acknowledge that a further purpose for collection of your personal information is to enable RACV to use the information to assist RACV in improving goods and services and to contact you in the future with information on special offers or to provide the you with marketing materials via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages. To opt out of receiving marketing material from RACV, contact RACV on 13 RACV.
RACV may share information with third parties including but not limited to its Australian related companies, contractors, prize suppliers or promotional partners. By entering the competition, you acknowledge and agree that RACV may use your personal information in the manner set out in this privacy collection statement.
If you would like further information about how RACV complies with its obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), or if you want to find out how to:
- request access to the information that RACV holds about you;
- seek the correction of such information; or
- complain about a breach of your privacy,
you can request a copy of the RACV Privacy Charter. The RACV Privacy Charter contains information about how RACV generally handles Personal Information and it is available online at racv.com.au, from any RACV shop or by calling the RACV MemberLine on 13RACV.