Win a professional coaching session from Netball Victoria for coaches or a $100 RACV voucher.
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of the conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. This competition is restricted to residents of the State of Victoria. All employees of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to enter.
3. Entry to the competition is upon submitting a completed entry form via the RACV website between 3 April 2017 and 30 June 2017, and the club must be affiliated with Netball Victoria. There are major and minor prizes to be won with a total prize pool of $2,600.
4. The competition commences at 9am AEST on Monday 3 April 2017 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on Friday 30 June 2017 (“the promotion period”).
5. There are two major prizes consisting of one coaching session for coaches each (one session per winner). The winners will be chosen on creativity by a panel of RACV staff.
6. The major prize winners will be contacted by phone and email on Tuesday 4 July 2017 and the results will be published in the competitions section of racv.com.au on Wednesday 12 July 2017.
7. If the major prize winners do not respond within 7 days, the prize will be deemed to be forfeited by the respective winner and the new winner with respect to that prize will be the next best entry, chosen on creativity by a panel of RACV staff. The new winner will be contacted by phone and email on Wednesday 12 July and the results will be published in the competitions sections of racv.com.au by Wednesday 19 July 2017.
8. There are six minor prizes consisting of one $100 RACV gift voucher each.
9. RACV gift vouchers are redeemable for merchandise or services at participating RACV Shops. The gift voucher is not redeemable for cash. The voucher must be redeemed before the expiry date shown on the voucher and the voucher will be void and may not be redeemed after the expiry date. In any event, the gift voucher expires 12 months from the date of issue. The voucher cannot be reloaded or increased after issue and is partially redeemable in that it can be used on more than one occasion. If purchase exceeds available card balance, the cardholder must make up the difference by making an additional payment. Cash will not be given for any unused balance and any unused balance on expiry of the card will not be refunded or credited. Mutilated, lost or stolen cards may, at the sole discretion of RACV, be replaced or redeemed upon payment of a replacement fee (as determined by RACV).
10. The winners of the minor prizes will be the first entrant drawn each fortnight that fulfils the competition entry criteria, can be contacted and who responds to contact from RACV Community & Corporate Responsibility within 7 days of the prize draw.
11. One minor prize winner will be drawn on each the following dates:
18 April 2017, 1 May 2017, 15 May 2017, 29 May 2017, 13 June 2017, 26 June 2017, at 10am AEST at RACV, Noble Park Victoria.
12. The minor prize winning entrants will be contacted by phone and email on 18 April 2017, 1 May 2017, 15 May 2017, 29 May 2017, 13 June 2017, 26 June 2017 at 10.30am AEST.
13. If the minor prize winners do not respond to contact from RACV within 7 days the prize will be deemed to be forfeited by the respective winner and RACV will conduct a redraw with respect to that draw. If a redraw is required it will occur on 26 April, 9 May, 23 May, 6 June, 21 June, 4 July and the winner notified by phone and email and published in the competitions section of racv.com.au.
14. The prizes are non-transferable.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Promoter is RACV Pty Ltd ABN 44 004 060 833, Level 7, 485 Bourke Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000.
17. The personal information submitted in an entry is collected by the Promoter and will be used for the purpose of conducting the promotion. Personal information supplied by entrants may be provided to related bodies corporate or agencies of the Promoter and third parties involved in promoting or conducting the promotion for the purposes of conducting the promotion and future marketing and publicity communications. An Entrant can gain access to, update or correct any personal information held by the Promoter by contacting the Promoter by calling 13 RACV (13 7228). All personal information will be stored at the office of the Promoter. A copy of the Promoter’s Privacy Charter in relation to the treatment of personal information collected may be obtained by contacting the Promoter.
18. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, image and likeness in the event they are the winner (including photograph, filming and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including the outcome) and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or its related companies.
19. Entrants’ details may be used for future promotions carried out by the promoter. Entrants can request not to receive information about future promotions by calling 13 RACV (13 7228) or unsubscribing from email communication
20. No responsibility is accepted for lost, misdirected or delayed mail.
21. By entering this promotion, each entrant accepts full responsibility for the decision to participate in the promotion and take the Prize should he/she be selected as a winner. The winner releases the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents, employees and suppliers (the “Released Parties”) from all liability, loss and damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, any prize. Without limiting the foregoing, the Released Parties will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
22. The Promoter and agencies and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for Prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.