1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of the conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. All employees of the promoter and its related bodies corporate and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to enter. Entry is limited to residents in the state of Victoria.
3. Entry to the competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part. The winner will be chosen on creativity and originality by a panel of RoyalAuto staff. The promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
3a) The winners must be RACV members and provide their name, RACV member number, address and daytime phone number after the promotion period to confirm their membership status.
4. The competition commences at 12.01am AEDST Friday, 10 March 2017 and closes at 11.59pm AEDST on Friday, 17 March 2017 (“the promotion period”).
5. The winner will receive one month’s unlimited entry into Village Coburg Drive-In between 1-30 April 2017 which is valued at $1,200.
6. The first name drawn that fulfills the competition entry criteria will win the prize. The winner will need to provide their car registration number in order to be allowed entry into Coburg Drive-in for the month.
7. The draw will take place on Monday, 20 March at 11am at RACV, 550 Princes Highway, Noble Park North, Victoria.
8. The winning entrants will be notified by email and/or telephone email and the results will be published online at racv.com.au/royalautocomps.
9. If a redraw is required it will occur on Wednesday, 22 March and the winner/s notified by telephone and /or mail and published on racv.com.au/royalautocomps. Any redraws will take place at RACV, 550 Princes Highway, Noble Park North and the first valid entries drawn in any redraw will win the Prize for that draw.
10. The Prizes are non-transferable.
11. The promoter’s decision is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability.
13. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate
14. The promoter is Royal Automobile Club of Victoria (RACV) ABN 44 004 060 833, 550 Princes Highway, Noble Park North, Victoria 3174.
15. The personal information submitted in an entry is collected by the Promoter and will be used for the purpose of conducting the promotion. Personal information supplied by entrants may be provided to related bodies corporate or agencies of the Promoter and third parties involved in promoting or conducting the promotion for the purposes of conducting the promotion and future marketing and publicity communications. An Entrant can gain access to, update or correct any personal information held by the Promoter by contacting the Promoter by calling 13 RACV (13 7228). All personal information will be stored at the office of the Promoter. A copy of the Promoter’s Privacy Charter in relation to the treatment of personal information collected may be obtained by contacting the Promoter.
16. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, image and likeness in the event they are the winner (including photograph, filming and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including the outcome) and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or its related companies.
17. Entrants’ details may be used for future promotions carried out by the promoter. Entrants can request not to receive information about future promotions by calling 13 RACV (13 7228) or unsubscribing from an email communication.
18. No responsibility is accepted for lost, misdirected or delayed mail.
19. By entering this promotion, each entrant accepts full responsibility for the decision to participate in the promotion and take the Prize should he/she be selected as a winner. The winner releases the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents, employees and suppliers (the Released Parties”) from all liability, loss and damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, any prize. Without limiting the foregoing, the Released Parties will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
20. The Promoter and agencies and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for Prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.