RACV Home Insurance

Protect your home with Victoria's most trusted insurance

  • Contents insurance

    Covers incidents such as fire, theft and attempted theft, vandalism, broken glass, storm, storm surge, flood, impact damage, animal damage, earthquake, explosion and more

  • Home insurance

    Covers your buildings and permanently attached fixtures such as light fittings and kitchen cupboards. Includes garage, carport, fences, pools and spas

  • Calculate how much insurance you need

    For help calculating the level of insurance cover you need for your home buildings or contents, use our insurance calculators below 

    The suggested rebuilding costs are only a guide and it is your responsibility to make sure your home and contents are insured for their full replacement value (including any GST). 

  • The more insurance policies you have with us, the more you could save. When you take out two or more RACV insurance policies you’ll receive 10% off each*

    *On existing policies discount takes effect at next renewal. Excludes Travel, Business, Farm, Single Item and Pet Insurance products. 

RACV Home Insurance is issued by Insurance Manufacturers of Australia Pty Limited ABN 93 004 208 084 AFS Licence No. 227678. The information on this website is general advice only so before making any decisions, please consider your own circumstances and the Product Disclosure Statement.