RACV Travel Insurance for seniors


Whether you are a retired baby boomer seeking adventure overseas or have made the shift to part-time and are looking to explore Australia, taking out the right travel insurance will give you added peace of mind so that you can focus on enjoying your trip.

A senior travellers takes holiday photos

Take the grandkids with you


All RACV Travel Insurance policies automatically cover dependent children or grandchildren.1 This means you can take your little ones on holiday with you at no extra cost. Just ensure they are added to your Certificate of Insurance.

1. Children & grandchildren aged 25 & under go for free — provided they are financially dependent on their parents, not working full time, do not require a medical assessment and are travelling with you the whole time and listed on your certificate of insurance.

A mature woman sits out front of her caravan smiling RACV Seniors Travel Insurance

Cruise cover


Planning on taking a cruise? RACV International Travel Insurance provides the option to include cruise cover - so you can set sail knowing that you’re properly covered. Find out more about RACV International Travel Insurance.

An array of hats on display for sale RACV Seniors Travel Insurance

Why choose RACV Travel Insurance?

RACV Summary of cover

Not all senior travellers have the same needs. When you're looking for the most suitable cover for your next holiday, you can select from a range of RACV International & RACV Domestic Travel Insurance policies. Choose the level of cover that suits your needs.

Please read the Product Disclosure Statement carefully for full details.

Travel alerts, claims and policy documents

Save more with RACV

Terms and Conditions

Any financial advice provided by RACV which is set out above is general in nature only, and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of this, you should, before acting on the advice, consider the appropriateness of the advice, having regards to your objectives, financial situation and needs. You should obtain the RACV Travel Insurance Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and consider it before making a decision about whether to acquire RACV Travel Insurance.

Where it provides financial services in relation to RACV Travel Insurance (such as financial advice or arranging for the issue of insurance), Royal Automobile Club of Victoria (ABN 44 004 060 833 AR 001243563) is acting as an Authorised Representative of the issuer of the insurance, Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance Co., Ltd. (ABN 80 000 438 291 AFSL 246 548).